Chapter 10: Path of Lies

Setting: Furro's Living Room

Desc: Furro had been having troubles with his internet, and so, he decided to fix it later and have a bit of fun before he fully fixed the issue. However, before that happened, Synovah and Shio were called to do something by the mysterious guy who was addressed in chapter 5, paragraph 7.

(Oh, and also, the author's notes will be italicized and underlined from here on out. I decided that "A!Note" was undermining the total words. By the way, the thing of the.. pokemon thing is from the Furrosuti Discord, go join it!)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Furro groaned. His internet saga was still continuing on without fail. He was nearly up to tears because he couldn't fix it quickly enough to stream and it had been around a month since he'd last streamed. "Jeez, when will this thing be fixed?" Furro was so tired, he was tired of trying to fix his issue. He laid down on his bed, his arms out. "I should take a break.." He thought to himself.

"But I can't sleep, I'm still too scared of the dream I had last time. Even though it wasn't even that scary, I don't give a fuck, I'm still scared. If I was really once a beast, that'd be weird. I have so many questions." Furro sighs.

"That image of me as a beast.. was so weird. I was so big." (That's what he said)

In the living room, Synovah was talking about Zhao calling him a furry, in which he denied it all. Shio was just listening, "yeah, Zhao's right." Synovah looked offended. "How dare." Shio grinned, "I dare." Synovah narrowed his eyes. "That's my line." Shio shrugged. "Maybe, but not anymore!"

Synovah sat down, curled up into a ball, his ears down. "I am not a FURRY!" Synovah said, offended. "I'm just a local Eevee! Is that so hard?" "Yes." Shio replied, sipping some tea. "I'm so glad Zhao doesn't have anything on me." Shio sighed, happily. "Damn, he doesn't?" Synovah's ears perked up.

Shio's phone rang and he picked it up. "Hello?" He said, the caller's words were muffled but Synovah could hear clearly because of his big ears. Shio sighed as he laid on the couch. "Did you hear what he said, Synovah?" Synovah nodded. "Yeah, you go, I'm staying here." Shio gasped audibly. "Seriously? Why? I want to stay here instead of you!"

It was inevitable, Synovah forced Shio to go instead of him. And so, that led to Synovah hanging out with Furro. "Soo, you gay?" Furro flinched. "What?! No! I'm already respectfully trying to marry Bao!" Synovah tilted his head. "Who?" Furro face palmed. "A vtuber." "Elaborate, would you?"

"She's water. Which also hurts my electronics. But it'd be worth the pain!" Furro grins. Synovah narrows his eyes. "Who were you made by, Apple? I'd imagine you would be air-tight." "Apple wishes it could make something this sophisticated."

Synovah raises an eyebrow, "This man needs a ghostwriter for his clapbacks." Furro stops grinning and he rolls his eyes. He looks to the side. "Where's Sasha?" He asks, his voice curious. "Oh, he's tending to what he said." Furro looks confused. "..Are you talking about Sasha, orr? I can't tell." Synovah realizes his mistake. "Let's talk about Bao, yeah? Tell me more about her." Furro knows that Synovah is trying to avoid the topic but he doesn't say anything about it, he just tells Synovah more about Bao.

2 minutes in, Synovah gets bored and he lays down. "If only something interesting happened." "Excuse you, Bao is in fact interesting." "Simp." Furro was going to retaliate but instead, he says, "Touche..." Synovah looks at Furro's computer and he gets an idea. "Could I take a look at your computer?" Furro thinks about it for a second, he then remembers when Synovah had broken his computer. (Chapter 5)

"There is absolutely no-"

Synovah was checking out all of Furro's files without his consent because he's a sneaky little Eevee. He sees one file called "What M!Reader had told me" So, like his usual self, he checked it out. He quietly read,

"M!Reader told me that when Synovah said "writer" that he was probably talking about a story, lore, video game, or something writer. But for me, I don't really think that. M!Reader always thinks of the most logical explanation in the current situation that he doesn't think about the other things that might happen outside of the situation. I know that he's some mythical hybrid dragon, and he's like I don't know, 30,000 years old... But I really think that it was some other-worldly being that he was talking about. If I remember correctly, he said, "Oh, the writer of this" before he was cut off by Sasha. And from that context, he didn't say 'the' or 'that', he said 'this'. And 'this' is usually used to talk about a current thing that's in front of him or he's talking about the current situation.. And this isn't a story or something. Is it? I don't know, but I'm tired right now so I think I'm going to end this here. Good night.

Synovah's ears went down. He knew that if Furro found out the truth, he would be very much punished by him. But he'd possibly escape the punishment, it's always so hard to get out of the punishments. So, he had to steer Furro to the path of lies to get out of his predicament.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total Words: 907

It's insane how cringey I can be sometimes.