Chapter 11: Real or Not

Setting: Furro's Bedroom

Desc: Synovah had read Furro's text file and realized that Furro was starting to figure out what was really happening. That they were all a part of the game that the Mysterious Guy is in control of. They were all pawns of a bigger game.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Synovah wondered all the ways he could start to bring Furro to the wrong direction. But he first began by deleting the text file that Furro wrote. Obviously Furro would forget he wrote it since he's an old man and would forget instantaneously. Synovah sighs as Furro roughly places his hand on Synovah's shoulder and says very deeply,

"What did you delete?" He sounded very serious, a malicious smile placed on his humane face.

Synovah chuckles nervously, "HahaHAH uh. Just a file that was already in the trash... Definitely nothing else." Furro didn't believe him. He checks the trash file and sees the file that Synovah deleted. He raises his eyebrow, wondering why Synovah tried deleting it. Then he remembers that Synovah was the one who said the "story" in the first place. He started piecing things even more. But he didn't say anything for now.

He narrows his golden eyes a bit before glancing at M!Reader. Wondering what to do now, Furro lets go of Synovah's shoulder and he ponders whether to say anything or not. Synovah gets off of Furro's chair and stretches a bit before awkwardly running out of Furro's room and sighing. He was definitely in big trouble, but it's fine. He probably won't be found out just yet! Right?

Guess what? He's already been found out. Sasha wasn't back yet from the mission. Which honestly makes sense since the mission was in a sewer system. It must've been really disgusting, which makes sense that Synovah didn't want to go. Synovah wonders what to do for now, F!Reader was in her room sleeping. Not being around anyone, Synovah sits on the couch and wonders what else to do so that Furro doesn't find out anymore than he already has.

Back in Furro's bedroom, M!Reader and Furro were theorizing. They wanted to know the truth, even M!Reader didn't know what was happening and he was a damn genie or something! Furro whispers, "If Synovah was trying to delete my file.. Then I must've been right. We might be in a story... Do you think I'm right?" M!Reader wonders and tries piecing things together.

M!Reader then widens his eyes, saying, "You might be right." Furro smiles, lightening the mood a bit by saying, "I know." M!Reader didn't really take it in though and just thought it was Furro being a little cocky.

Synovah was waiting for Sasha to return, remembering how the mission was going into the sewers. Perhaps he should've went there to see if it was any different. However, Synovah didn't really want to go on another mission this week. In the span of a week, they had been sent on at least 10 missions, maybe even more! It was just a little tiring to have to go to so many missions in such a short amount of time.

But thankfully, he wasn't too mad over Synovah not going. Maybe next week, they'll be able to catch a break. It'd been a while since they'd actually caught a break. At least 3 months.

 Furro and M!Reader were questioning everything, what had happened and even things that had happened in the past. That's when it clicked. M!Reader remembered something long ago.

Thousands of years ago, there was a man, bathed in darkness. His bright purple eyes could be seen, but his other features aside from his smile could not.

Not even powerful beings such as M!Reader were able to see what his entire face looked like when they were always in the shadows. His shit-eating grin always rested on his face. It was irritating to see for some reason. Even if he hadn't done anything, it seemed maddening to even see that smile for a second.

M!Reader and that man had met once. The man used his power and tried deleting M!Reader from existence. Fortunately, M!Reader was able to escape. Although terribly wounded, he miraculously escaped. He was supposed to be dead by now, but his mystical ability was able to withstand the raw power that this man held.

His name was Subaka. An android human dog. He was similar to Furro, but merely a dog. And also Russian. He was created in a Russian laboratory, and he absolutely demolished it to the ground. He annihilated his creator with zero remorse.

It's a miracle that M!Reader managed to survive, even if he was severely wounded.

When he escaped, M!Reader could remember hearing the maniacal laughter that echoed through the now burned forest. He also remembers hearing him say, "You will be a part of his game. Just as I am too, I can tell." It seemed confusing at the time, but it makes sense now. Subaka knew what was going to happen, but that wouldn't make him the one who Synovah and Sasha have been talking about.

 A few minutes later, Sasha had just returned from the mission, covered in sewer water and honestly quite tired. They have an agitated and annoyed expression, they then flopped onto the couch. Not caring that Synovah was on the couch. They have their face faced downwards and they seemed to have already fallen asleep.

Synovah seemed visibly disgusted. Poking and prodding at Sasha's head. He moves his tail towards himself and he did not want to be near Sasha at the moment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total Words: 934

It hurts me to know that I couldn't fit everything into this chapter due to my lack of motivation. Fuck.