three

THE CREW ALL worked in the garage fixing cars and figuring out what to do about parts

"What about parts and services?" Mia held a clipboard, needing answers from Dom but all she got was, "Hold off on it." Mia grew frustrated. "Dom, I don't know what to do with it." She practically yelled. That's when Brian showed up with a messed up car. Val was fixing a car with Letty so they were both covered in oil. All Val wanted was a shower.

"All right, what the hell is this? What do you got here?" Dom questioned. Brian smiled, "This is your car." He pointed to the car behind him, "My car?" Dom asked. "I asked for a 10 second car, not a 10 minute car." Dom smiled, the crew and Brian all laughed. "You could push this across the finish line, or tow it." Jesse said, making the girls laugh. "You couldn't even tow that across the finish line." Dom said. Brian's mouth opened slightly in shock.

"No faith." He told Dom with a smile. "Oh, I have faith in you, but this isn't a junkyard, this is a garage." Dom smiled, "Pop the hood." Brian said. "Pop the hood?" Dom asked. "Pop the hood." Brian smiled. The men were abled to transport the car into the garage smoothly so Jesse popped the hood like Brian had said.

"2JZ engine. No shit." Jesse admired. Brian smiled at Jesse, "And what did I tell you?" He turned to Dom. "I retract my previous statement." Dom smiled. "You know what?" Jesse spoke, "This will decimate all after you put $15,000 in it. Or more, if we have to overnight parts from Japan." He informed. "We'll put it on my tab at Harry's." Dom said, "Yes!" Jesse smiled, Val couldn't help but smile as well.

Dom and Brian had their own conversation but Valerie and Mia overheard it. "I gotta get you into racing again so I can make some money off your ass." Dom told Brian, "There's a show down in the desert called Race Wars." Mia jokingly rolled her eyes at the mention of Race Wars. "That's where you'll do it." Dom said. Brian just nodded in response.

"When you're not working at Harry's, you're working here. If you can't find the right tool in this garage, Mr. Arizona... you don't belong near a car." Dom laughed before walking off, "He owns you now." Val smiled before she followed Dom. Brian watched as she walked off again, his eyes trailing down. But snapping out of it before getting caught.

It was the next day. Letty and Valerie had continued to work on the car, Dom did his own thing, Mia was studying, and Brian talked about parts in the little shack with Jesse. Valerie liked that Dom is starting to become friends with Brian, he'll deny it but Val can see their friendship starting to blossom. It's cute.

"Hey, Val." Mia called. "Yes?" Val answered, working under the hood of the car. "Sorry to interrupt but do you think you can help with dinner?" She asked, Valerie looked at Letty to see if it's okay, "Totally, I got this." Letty smiled, "Coming." Val called out to Mia.

Valerie took a shower then began helping Mia with the food. By the time they were done, Vince and Leon had shown up with more food. "I'm out of here." Vince said once he made eye contact with Brian, "Come on, dog." Leon said as he walked toward the table set outside.