four

WAKING UP IN Brian's bed was something Valerie didn't expect to happen

WAKING UP IN Brian's bed was something Valerie didn't expect to happen. Especially waking up naked next to him, but here she is, naked next to Brian Spilner. The night before was something Valerie dreamed of when she first laid eyes on him.

Brian had accidentally woken Valerie up when he answered a phone call. She couldn't make out what the conversation was about and she was too tired to care. Once the call was over Valerie held his shoulder to have him face her. He smiled at her before giving her a deep, passionate kiss. Restarting the activities from last night.

Val had given Brian a ride back to her house so he could spend some time with Dom and so she could shower and get some chores done. "Be safe, okay?" Val kissed Brian on the lips. As she pulled away, Brian quickly went in for one more. "I will." He smiled. "Have fun boys!" She yelled before going back into the house. Hearing the car pull out of the driveway, Valerie started to clean the kitchen and living room. Starting with sweeping. Then mopping. Then vacuuming the couch, who knows what's on this thing.

Valerie made her way upstairs, asking Mia to help and clean the bathroom. Which she agreed. Val cleaned all three rooms, starting with Mia's since she was in the bathroom. "Thanks Mia." Valerie yelled, "No problem." Mia smiled as she cleaned the sink.

"Hey, Val?" Mia yelled, "Yes?" Valerie responded, still sweeping in Mia's room. "How was your date last night?" She asked. Valerie smiled, "It was good. Cha Cha Cha has good food, we should go there together sometime." Val answered earning another smile from Mia.

"We should, we never really get sister time." Mia said, walking out of the bathroom with the tiny trash bag. "Not since dad died." Mia sighed. Just the mention of their father always made Valerie's heart break.

"I know, we've been so caught up with our own things." Valerie agreed. "I'm proud of you for studying the medical field. In this family, we're gonna need it." She smiled at Mia who had tears in her eyes. "Yeah, it's been so time consuming though." She let out a stressed breath. "I bet." Val hugged her sister. "How about... you take a break from that and come to Race Wars. I'll take you out to dinner if you're not feeling it." Valerie suggested. Mia laughed as tears fell down her face.

"Cha Cha Cha?" She smiled, Valerie laughed, "Cha Cha Cha." The two sisters hugged each other once more, "I love you." Valerie kissed Mia's head.

Valerie had brought her wallet to Race Wars in case Mia wanted to eat dinner instead of watch people race. "Hi." Val smiled at the security guard, "How's it going, Toretto?" He asked, "Good." She smiled. "What can I do for you?" He asked, "Just here for the Race Wars." The security guard nodded, "All right, have fun you two." He smiled at Val and Mia. "Thank you." The sisters replied.

The sisters had gotten out of the car to see Letty racing. It looked like her opponent was some stuck up perv but Letty knew how to race and beat ass. She's got this.

"I hate men." Mia rolled her eyes before walking off. Maybe going to try and find Dom. Val just stayed where she was and got to witness Letty leave the perv in the dust, she was probably the loudest person who cheered but she didn't care. It was Letty, who wouldn't have cheered for her?

Brian had found Valerie standing in the shade waiting for the next race to start. "There you are." He smiled before pulling her into a kiss, "Hey." She smiled, kissing him one more time. "You racing today?" Brian asked, "No. You?" She asked, "Nah." He answered, his arms snaking around her waist. As they waited for the next racers to show up, Brian couldn't help but kiss Valerie's neck. Making her laugh because it tickled.

But her laughing stopped when she seen who was about to race... Jesse. What the hell? "He has the pink slip to his car." Val said, catching Brian's attention. The two walked toward Jesse. "Hey, what's up, Jesse?" Brian asked, "What's in your hand?" He asked. Jess smiled.

"Throwing down the pink slip, just like you." Jesse turned to Brian. "The pink slip to what? The Jeta?" Brian asked, "Yeah." Jesse answered normally, "No, you can't bet your dads car, Jess." Val said, trying to knock some sense into him.

"It's all right." Jesse said, "How is that all right? Remember when Brian offered the pink slip to his car? Yeah, he lost it." Valerie said, "No offense." She turned back to Brian. "I ain't losing." Jesse said as he got into the car. Brian and Valerie lowered to the passenger window to try and talk more sense into him.

"This fool is running a Honda 2000. I'll win." Jesse said, it sounded like he was trying to convince himself instead of the couple by the window. "That way, me and my dad can roll when he gets out of prison. It's all good." He said, again, trying to convince himself.

"They're gonna throw him right back in prison after he kills you." Brian said. "Visualize the win. Visualize the win, Jesse. I'm serious. You've gotta listen to us, man." Brian said, "Jesse, don't do it." Val pleaded, but it was too late. There was no way Jesse was backing out. Brian carefully pulled Val away from the Jeta. She hid her face in Brian's chest, not wanting to see how this'll play out.

"Come on, let's find Dom." Brian said, grabbing Valerie's hand and leading her through the crowd.

Though Brian and Valerie were caught in the crowd, they were still abled to see why a fight broke out between Dom and Johnny Tran. Tran furiously getting out of his car as Jesse continued to speed off, "Where is he going?" He asked Dom. Dom turned to Johnny, "He went to the car wash." Dom answered, Johnny grew more irritated with that answer. "Whatever, go fetch my car." He told Dominic. Dom turned toward Tran, "Go fetch your car?" He repeated, "We're not on your block anymore, you better watch who you're talking to." Dom turned away but Jonny wasn't done.

"Toretto!" He yelled, Dom stopping in his tracks, "SWAT came into my house... disrespected my whole family, because somebody narked me out." Johnny mentioned, "And you know what? It was you!" He yelled, pointing his finger at Dom. That's when Dom lost it and punched Tran and got on top of him to just continue hitting him.

"Fuck." Valerie tried to get through the crowd. She was almost out when one of Trans friends pushed her to the side. Almost knocking her over. She managed to reach his jacket and drag him to the floor, kicking him as she passed him. Val ran towards Dom to try and get him to stop beating up Tran but got picked up by security, "No please!" She begged the security guard to put her down, "Please!" She yelled, not wanting police to be called and have Dom arrested.

Vince and Leon pushed security to the side and pulled Dom off of Tran. "Get off of him, man." Leon said, "Dom, chill out, man. Come on!" Vince yelled. They managed to pull Dom off but that didn't stop his aggression towards Johnny. "I never narked on nobody!" Dominic yelled to a bloody-nosed Johnny who sat on the floor, "I never narked on nobody!" He repeated.

"Put me down." Valerie squirmed out of the security guards arms. Once she was finally down she rushed towards her brother. "You okay?" She asked. Dom turned to her with a slight smirk on his face, then pulled her into a hug. By this gesture, Val knew he was alright so that means she's alright.

 By this gesture, Val knew he was alright so that means she's alright

me after reading the same brian o'conner fan fic over and over