DISCONTINUED

~ ~ ~

Hey guys! I am so so sorry that I haven't updated or posted anything about this or any of my other stories, but if it wasn't obvious from the radio silence lasting the past what, four years? I am sorry to announce that this story is discontinued.

There are currently no plans to edit or rewrite this story, though if you are a writer you are more then welcome to write your own stories inspired by this one! I in fact encourage it, since I've kinda let it go to waist here.

I am so so sorry to disappoint you all, but I have recently started working and in the process of building my own tiny house (which I'm super hyped for), so most of my time is split between work, sleeping, planning and, embarrassingly, reading some of the stories on here and Quotev. I get that I could use that time to write instead, but I had already been losing inspiration when I first stopped updating, and now my drive to write has really gone down.

There is still a chance I might rewrite this story (or any of my other discontinued stories) in the future, or even post one my million other draft ideas to see what y'all think about it, but, like I said, it is not in the plans of my near future.

Once more, I am so sorry, but this is the discontinued end of Death's Deal. Thank you guys so much for all of the love and support you readers have continued to show towards this story and my ideas, and I hope it might've inspired you to maybe write your own.

Farewell for now,
-Melissa Rose 🥀

~ ~ ~