Author Note

Hey guys!

I am so, so so sorry about the lack of an update I have been dealing with some mental and personal stuff lately and I've just been all over the place.

If you don't know me personally or if you don't want to know me, that's totally fine and you can just skip this bit I'm just really proud of myself for this, so sorry...

Last weekend, I had an interview with a modeling and acting company named Barbizon. I went in with my short blue hair and multiple rainbow bracelets on, attempting to feel or look confident - apparently I succeeded. The next day, I got a call from one of the workers that interviewed me (right before I left the assistant Manager came up to me and complimented my hair), and started explaining to me what they were looking for in the people that they were going to hire, I swore she was going to tell me I didn't make it. The call went to static. My heart sunk.

About 15 minutes pass and we still haven't gotten a call back. I was giving up all hope, and then we finally got a call back.

"Hello? Oh my gosh I am so sorry! I was just getting ready, to tell Miss Melissa, the greAT NEWS!!"

I saw my Mother's face light up, and I just stared at the phone in shock. I honestly was not expecting to actually make it in.

If you couldn't tell, I have terrible self confidence.

ANYWAYS, today I had the first day of training, it was mostly talking about the basics of posture, skin care, how to present yourself, stuff like that. And just from this first day, I can tell you that I am not comfortable wearing heels all day. My feet are killing me. I usually trip over my own feet in converse, now imagine that but wearing 3-4 inch heels. They are Lucifer's shoes I swear to Chuck.

But seriously, this first day was amazing and I had a blast hanging out with 20 other people that were just as awkward and shy as me.

BACK TO THE FACT OF ME BEING A LAZY ASS

I will be continuing this story, I just needed a bit of a break and I am sooo sorry that it took me this long to get back to it, but I am attempting to get back into writing and posting.

I don't know when the next chapter will go up, but I will let yall know on my profile when I am almost done with it.

THAT BEING SAID I am so sorry to disappoint, it will be a while before I am totally and completely satisfied with the next chapter, mostly because I have slight OCD (or CDO) and everything has to be correct according to my key, again I am so sorry that it took me so long and I will get to working on this next chapter right away!

Thank you all sooo much for all of the support and beautiful comments, I truly do aprecciate them all!

If you have any questions please let me know! Love you all and have an amazing rest of your day! ♡♡♡

~Mel Rose