24

A/N I AM SO SO SOOO SORRY THAT IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO PUBLISH THIS! I truly have been trying to write more of this story and I haven't really had the motivation for the past few months until now, and I truly do not know why. BUT I am back and I will not leave this story, so thank you all so much for being so patient and enjoy the chapter!

Also before we begin I just want to ask yall whether yall think I should do this story in a series, like have each year be a different book- like the actual HP books were, or just have it all in this one book?

Side note; I can't remember if I put in what I want/imagine each of the characters to look like, so what I'm gonna do is each chapter I'll include two collages(?) Of the boy's and girls from each house. First up? The most noble house of Slytherin!

Letters/Writing 'Thoughts'"Speech"~Perseltongue~<Beast Speech>{Goblin Language}[Demon Speech]《Dragon Tounge》*'Lady Hogwarts'*

Letters/Writing
'Thoughts'
"Speech"
~Perseltongue~
<Beast Speech>
{Goblin Language}
[Demon Speech]
《Dragon Tounge》
*'Lady Hogwarts'*

"Hadrian i-... I'm so sorry..."

The Warlock in question simply raised an elegant brow and waved the apology off.

'"It's not like you did anything of your own accord, Riddle. The only one I am angry with is the Headmaster."'

Quirrel's face was pale in shock, shame and anger towards both himself and the man in question.

"I-... I die...."

Hadrian's eyes became soft as he turned his gaze towards the professor.

'"At my own hand, yes. I am sorry, Professor, if I had known the truth- as I do now, it would have been Albus Dumbledore that were to die instead of you. Which, is why I came back. To make sure no innocent people die, except for maybe the Mudbloods. They can all rot in hell with my Step Father for all I care."'

Tom made a face in confusion at this, but before he could ask, Quirrel made a comment of his own.

"I do not blame you, Hadrian. In fact, I thank you. Even if neither of us were ourselves, I would much rather die then do the bidding of that maniac."

Hadrian nodded his thanks to the man for his forgiveness.

"Yes yes that's all well and good, now going back to the part were you said you hated Muggles and how your Step Father is in hell??? Who in Merlin's name is your Step Father?!"

Hadrian's eyes grew clouded over, and his voice remained monotone as he spoke.

'"Thats because I do hate muggles. The reasoning behind that being they kill every last man, woman and child that could even have a single drop of magic in them. They murdered and maimed their own children for even saying the words 'Wizard,' 'Warlock,' 'Druid,' 'Witch,' 'Magic,' etcetera. They started an entire war with our race simply because they didn't understand what we could do. And, as is Muggle logic, what they don't understand, they fear. And what they fear?"'