15

Letters/Writing
"Speaking"
'Thoughts'
~Perseltounge~
<Beast Speech>
{Goblin Language}
《Dragon Tounge》
[Demon Speech]

He pulled out the book he started reading the day before and sat down on his comfy bed, lit the da fireplace with a flick of his wrist, and started to read for an few hours before he started to yawn. 'Geez I need to make me wand, all this Wandless magic all the time in starting to get tiring. I wonder if I can make myself a staff that I could shrink down to look like a wand for when I go to Hogwarts...'

And with that last thought, he fell into a st dreamless sleep.

---------Time Jump---------

The next day, Hadrian woke up at the usual 6am, got dressed in some casual workout clothes, and headed down to the basement gym.

As today was a Saturday, Hadrian was to work on his Demon Magics with Noctis

As soon as Hadrian had arrived to the castle, he had made himself a schedule. On Mondays he would do a Stamina workout, on Tuesday he'd practice Martial Arts, on Wednesday was Weaponry Skills with the Blade master Goblin named Klygor, who was also taught by Godric. On Thursdays, he would practice his elemental Magics with the Founder's 4 elemental familiars, on Fridays he would practice his Animagus forms, and on Sundays he would do whatever he thought he needed more work on.

As expected, Noctis was already there in her natural form, stretching. She told Hadrian to do the same, and then they'd get started.

-----Tiny Time Jump-----

Hadrian was walking back up the stairs sweating a gallon a minute and smiling like a loon. Call him crazy, but he loved these workout and practice sessions. Didn't really know why, all he knew is that he loved the thrill of pushing himself to his limits, then a little past them.

He walked into his room and grabbed some clean clothes for the day and then took a long, hot shower.

'What do I need to do today... I need to make myself a wand, then speak with those dragons, then visit the rest of the creatures living on property... I probably should check on the wards around the house, add in my own reinforcements and magic and such... then I should probably head back to the orphanage. They might be afraid of me, but that doesn't mean they won't notice I'm gone for a week. I should probably send Fenrir back to make sure they haven't done anything they'll regret.'

He stepped out of the shower and put on some casual clothes for the day, and put his hair in a messy ponytail, deciding to let it air dry.