1

"Normal Speech"
'Thoughts'

   "See you in hell, Mudbloods." Was the last thing Harry Potter said before letting the darkness that is death consume him. The next thing he knows he's laying down on something soft, with a blinding light shining behind his closed eyelids.

'Wait what? I thought I died??'

Slowly opening an eye, all he saw was a glowing white abyss above him. He sat up quickly,  and found that he was laying on a grey king sized bed with white pillows and a white blanket.

'Well this is... unexpected... where the fuck am I?'

He heard someone behind him chuckle, it was deep and full of amusement, and Harry sat up turned around and had his wand out in a fighting stance, face blank but curious.

The man was wearing all black, and he seemed to stand out in the white abyss that they were in. He was tall, and the black cloak he wore casted shadows across his face, his shit-eating grin and sharp yellow eyes the only distinguishing features.

The man slowly walked towards Harry, raising his hands showing he was not armed and meant to harm, and Harry relaxed only slightly, still on high alert.

As the stranger was only a few feet away from him, Harry noticed how tall he was, probably about 6'7 compared to Harry's 5'10, that's when Harry realized he was back in his teenage body.

"How the fu-...." he trailed off as the man chuckled again. Harry almost jumped, having temporarily forgotten he was not alone.

"Obviously you have some questions for me, Mr Potter." The man smirked. His voice was deep, and sounded like it hadn't been used in a while.

"Obviously," Harry glared, "first, who the fuck are you, where the hell am I, and what the shit happened?" His glare intensified when the man laughed. "And what is it that you find so funny?!"

"Why, you of course!" He stated it as if it was the most obvious thing in the world, Harry only got more confused. "It has been ages since I last spoke to a human, much less one with such a vocabulary!" He laughed again.

"Now, as for who I am, I am, what you humans would call... Death."