5

"Normal Speech"
'Thoughts'

   "The price, is your voice."

Harry looked around at this, everyone giving him a proud smile or a steady nod, giving him the conformation that they would be there for him no matter what. Looking back to Death, Harry smirked.

"You got yourself a deal, Death."

____________________________________
----time skip----
____________________________________

After a few days, Harry, or as he now knew his real name was, Hadrian, finally began his training. He was surprised to meet not only Godric Gryffindor and Salazar Slytherin, but also Helga Hufflepuff, Rowena Ravenclaw, Morgana LeFay, Arthur Pendragen, Merlin Emrys, Gellert Gwinderwald, Lucifer, Newt Scammander, and so many others. It was odd to learn that you are the Prince of Hell and the Devil's adopted son,but Lucifer was actually really cool, and got on pretty well with Padfoot.

From Godric, he learned Transfiguration.
From Salazar, he learned Potions and Perselmagic, which was awesome.
From Helga, he learned Herbology.
From Rowena, he learned Astronomy and Divination.
From Morgana, he learned Charms and Runes.
From Arthur, he learned hand to hand combat with every weapon imaginable, and how to craft his own sword and weaponry.
From Merlin, he learned elemental and Ancient magic, as well as wandless and wordless magic.
From Gellert, he learned the Dark Arts, Defense Against the Dark arts, Occlumency and Legilimency.
From Lucifer, he learned the Demon tongue, and Demon Magics.
From Newt, he learned about all Magical Creatures, and how to tame them.
From Death, he learned how to Shadow Walk, Dementor Magics, and Shadow Magics.
From Lily, he learned how to read auras, and how to tell if people were lying or not.
From Remus, he learned many healing spells and potions, both beginner and advanced.
From James and Sirius, he learned about Hogwarts. And Pranks. Lots of Pranks.

Even after all of this learning, they still had many gifts to give Hadrian. He was just glad he had this many people caring about him.

Soon after realizing that he had this many ancestors, he changed his name, if only slightly. His full name, was now Hadrian Drakon Magik-Emrys-Pendragon-LeFay-Lucifer-Salazar-Ravenclaw-Gryffindor-Hufflepuff-Grindlewald-Scammander-Death-Lupin-Potter-Black-Evans.

'Yeah that's gonna be a mouthful.' Thought Hadrian. 'I think I'll end up going with Hadrian Drakon LeFay, as it isn't a very well known name, but it's also very much so respected.' He told everyone this much, and Morgana almost broke Hadrian's spine hugging him.

____________________________________
----time skip----
____________________________________

A few weeks before Hadrian was ready to go back in time and finish the deal with Death, his ancestors deemed it time to give him his gifts.

"I give my heir, my Royal Gryffin familiar and my beast speech, I hope Ignis treats you well." A flash of red and a White Gryffin apeared above his heart.
"I give my heir, my Royal Basalisk familiar and my title of King of Snakes, I hope you meet Ostium under better surcumstances this time around, young serpent." A flash of green and a snake rapped around his left wrist, it's head resting on his hand, apeared.
"I give my heir, my Earth Peryton familiar and my elven creature inheritance, I know you will treat Silva with care." A flash of yellow and a Peryton tattoo apeared on his left forarm.
"I give my heir, my Air Tenshi familiar and my half-angel creature inheritance, you will do amazing things, young raven, and I know you and Caeli will get along well." A flash of blue and a Tenshi in flight apeared on his left shoulder and arm.
"I give my heir, my Lightning Tiger familiar and my Veela inheritance. Fulgur will always protect you, little one." A flash of purple and a Tiger with blue lightning for stripes apeared on his right shoulder blade.
"I may not have a familiar to give you, but I give my heir, my sword, Excaliber, and my tittle as King of Camelot. Be brave, young king, we all believe in you." Arthur knelt down and presented Hadrian his sword, and he took it with such care it could have been made of glass.
"I give my heir, my Shadow Panther familiar and my title as Fiendfyre Master. Umbra will always come when you call, young lord." A flash of gray and a black panther with wings and golden marks appeared on his right shoulder.
"I give my heir, control over any and all demons, as well as a Demonic Space Wolf as a fimiliar -as I'm not exactly dead and would like to keep mine- the tittle of Prince of Hell, and the fallen angel or demonic inheritance, goodluck, my prince." Lucifer said all of this with a shit-eating grin, and a dramatic bow at the end with a wink.
"I give my heir, any of my creatures he wishes as a familiar, as I do not have one, and my tittle as Friend of all Creatures." Hadrian chose the Occamy, as they were almost extinct in his time, named her Aureum, and with a flash of gold, there was a Occamy tattoo down his spine.
"I give my Master, my Grim familiar, and the ability to heal whatever wounds you may get, and the abilities of a Dementor. If you should ever need my asistance, summon me using the Deathly Hallows tattoo or using Fenrir." With a black flash, there was a Grim tattoo on his right collar bone and a deathly Hallows tattoo with a red moon on his right forarm.
"We give our heir," Prongs
"our legacy," Padfoot
"and all of our love." Moony
"We name him the Alpha," Padfoot
"of all werewolves," Moony
"and of the Marauders." Prongs
"Mischief Managed." All three
They all laughed and hugged Hadrian as they finished, then separated as Lily cleared her throat, still smiling at her husband and son.
"I give my heir, my son, my Snow Owl familiar, and my metamormagus abilities. And, I want you to do something for me, give this to Sev," she handed him a photo album, and a journal, "both are mine from when we went to Hogwarts, you can go through them if you wish, but it explains what happened before we died, and it says somethings that I would like Severus to know." Hadrian took them and nodded, and another tattoo apeared, a owl carrying a Lily on the back of his neck.
"I give my heir, my King of the Dragons familiar, the ability to communicate with telepathy, using any language, and my tittle as King Warlock and Dragonmaster or Dragon Lord. Good luck with Kilgharrah, he likes riddles." A bright, golden flash and a giant dragon tattoo appeared on his chest, seeming to move out of the way for the Gryffin tattoo.
Another bright white flash, and a beautiful woman with long, braided white hair and a long light blue dress appeared. Everyone except for Hadrian bowed before the Goddess, Hadrian could only stare as she smiled at him.

"... mum?"