8

A/N When Hadrian is "talking" to other creatures or using beast speech, it will look like this:
~Perseltounge~
<Beast Speech>
{Goblin Language}
《Dragon Tounge》
"English"
And vice-versa:
~Perseltounge~
<Beast Speech>
{Goblin Language}
《Dragon Tounge》
'Normal thoughts'
"Normal Speech"

   Dumbledore spent so much time in his own mind, that he never noticed the spirit form of Tom separate from his body, and a small piece of it settling in Hadrian's head.

He also didn't notice the dark look the one-year-old gave him, as his eyes became that of a dragons.

'Man this old man is an idiot. Is he seriously that confident that he is going to win? Even back in my first life he lost and died! Tom's spirit just flew right past him and he's just staring at me! What the hell man! You are so oblivious! I mean, his name is Dumb-as-a-door, so I guess it's in his name. But still.'

Meanwhile in Albus' mind, he was thinking through how to get his plan to work. 'So, Potter is obviously powerful, I'll need to put a permanent block on his magical core so he can't overpower me. Yes that'll work. Then I need to make sure he's beat into submission so he'll follow my orders. I do believe Lily had a muggle sister who was angry at the Wizarding world...a few compulsions here and there... yes that'll do. Now I can either make him into a new Dark Lord, or use him as a Savior and then turn him dark.... hmmmm.... decisions decisions... I think I'll mold him into my perfect weapon. My perfect pon. Yes... but what to tell the people...' Albus started muttering under his breath, still deep in thought. 'I could say that he killed the Dark Lord Voldemort, or that he saved my life, or that he survived the killing curse.... hmmm... I don't like the idea of having a idiotic halfblood saving my life, I am after all, the most powerful Wizard alive since Merlin. I probably even level with him in power... yes... I like that, the New Merlin... yes I like that very much.' Albus laughed aloud, making Hadrian question the old man's sanity.

"You, Harry Potter, are going to be my perfect Weapon. But first," He waved his hand and put some blocks on Hadrian's Magic. 'I can just shake them off later. These blocks aren't that powerful, barely even standard. I need to get the wand from him, without it, Dumbledore is barely above-average wizard. Why didn't he use the Elder Wand, anyways? Maybe it knows it's true master is here. Er, that's what Death told me would happen. That the Deathly Hallows would become unresponsive to anyone but me. Or, it's just Dumbledore being overconfident in his skills. Or both.'

Hadrian pretended to stretch and lay down in his crib, faking sleep. He knew Albus would take him to the Dursley's soon, and he would like to be awake to hear what is going on around him... just in case.

Albus looked down on the child in disgust. 'This boy is causing more trouble and planning then he's worth. I suppose I could make him suffer when he turns of age... I'll make him the Wizarding World's Golden Boy, their hero, their savior. The Boy-Who-Lived. Some dangerous tests, more compulsions and blocks, some light family friends that I can control. Yes... he'll become mine to shape and mold as I wish... perfect...'

He picked Hadrian up with very little care, and walked out of the house, stepping over the Potter's dead bodies. Once he was outside, he turned around and casted a few spells to make the home look like it was attacked by Death Eaters.

"Incendio! Bombarda Maximum! Morsmordre! Deletrius!" The home was now on fire and the entire upstairs area was blown to smithereens. The Dark Mark was shown in the sky and he erased the spell from the wand history.

Albus used glamour to make himself look like Hagrid, then saw Sirius on his flying motorcycle, begging to know what happened. "Was him, he murdered Lily and James, tried to kill baby 'arry here too, but somethin' happened, Harry survived, and Headmaster Dumbledore ordered me to go an fetch the lad for 'em. Said he foun' a good home for 'em, too." Albus rolled his eyes internally. He hated the oaf, but Hagrid had his uses. Being easy to impersonate being one of them. Albus forced himself to start tearing up and look at Harry, who looked to be sleeping peacefully.