14

Letters/Writing
"Speaking"
'Thoughts'
~Perseltounge~
<Beast Speech>
{Goblin Language}
《Dragon Tounge》
[Demon Speech]

   Soon Hadrian stood in his Guardian form. He had done it!

When he looked up to confirm that nothing looked wrong and he actually had done it, he realized he didn't have to look up at all.

He was eye level with Kilgharrah! But how? His mother said he'd only be able to grow to the size of a bear?!

'《Kilgharrah...? How...?》'

It was Caeli who answered. <It seems, that Lady Magik does not know the actual size of a bear.>

'<What? How the hell does she-? Oh... nevermind...>'

Hadrian remembered what his mum told him in the inbetween, about not being able to visit Earth because of who she was. She was literally Magic embodied, and a Goddess for crying out loud! You'd think that the gods and goddesses would be able to go wherever they wished, but no. The  consequences of them freely roaming the world would be catastrophic, due to not only their natural size and form, but also just their raw power.

((A/N if you have seen Supernatural, then think of it as the Angel's natural form outside of the vessel))

'<Okay so my mum doesn't know how small an actual bear is, but what does this mean for me when I grow older? Will my head just stick up out of Earth's Atmosphere?! >'

<Calm down, Hadrian. This just means you will have to learn how to control this form's powers, and learn to resize yourself sooner then expected.>

Umbra always was the level headed one, and Hadrian thanked Gellert everytime this was proven.

He took a deep breath, which sounded a lot like a low growling, and exhaled slowly. Well, he tried to exhale slowly. When he did a wave of black flames and raw golden magic sprayed from his mouth instead of air.

'<WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!>'

《We may need you to transform out of Rex, as we have guests at the moment and it would be best to greet them in a not so giant form that has never been heard of.》

Hadrian nodded his agreement and he focused on his human(ish) form. When he opened his eyes again he was back to his normal self, or at least he thought he was.

He almost fell over when he tried walking forward, as he had, apparently, grown horns. His wings had grown slightly larger and some of his feathers grew sharp towards the end. His hair also grew a few inches, and was already turning into the two colored natural highlights that he had in the Inbetween.

((Just in case you forgot))

It took a minute for him to regain his balance, but when he did he transfigured a body mirror to assess the changes

The first thing he noticed, or rather felt, were long scars covering his entire body. Years of tourter kept him from screaming or fainting from the pain, but the suddenness of it forced him to his knees.