1

Charlie's police cruiser was probably the last thing you'd want to be seen in when arriving to forks.

Bella sat in the front, and while I sat in the back. "Your hair got longer." Charlie tried his hand at conversation but we all could feel the awkwardness in the room.

"I've cut it since the last time I saw you." Bella mumbled.

"Oh it must of grown out then." He noted.

"My hair's shorter." I told him, trying to attempt conversation as well.

"It looks good." He smiled slightly.

I nodded slowly before putting a earbud in and turning on some music. The rest of the ride was quiet and awkward.

When, we finally arrived at the Swan residence. I suppose I should start calling it home. It looked the same as when I used to live here, I was only 3. Now I'm 15, yet I'm still in the same grade as Bella with some classes above her. It always makes me feel different, too good for everyone else but somehow also worse.

Charlie showed us to her new bedrooms that were the same rooms we had as children. My room now was painted a crème color instead of purple. "Renée told me you liked crème." He told me. The place where my old princess bed was, stood a double bed with light brown sheets and pillows. A wall that used to be covered in pictures of Disney princesses and unicorns, was now a cork board with a desk underneath it.

"Thank you." I smiled at him before opening my box. I put my throw pillows on my bed. I then grabbed some pictures I had taken and hung them up. One of the sunflowers that stood around the corner of my old house, one of the sunset, one of the view of my airplane seat, and one of the large oak tree.

I peeked out my window to see Bella, Charlie, Billy, and, I'm guessing, his son. I went downstairs and walked outside.

"Hey your Eliza right?" Billy's son asked. I nodded.

"Like my welcome home gift?" Bella asked. My jaw dropped. She gets a car as a welcome home present?

"Why don't I get a car?" I asked.

"You can't drive, your only 15." Charlie said.

"But I can learn fast enough?" I suggested.

"No, talk to me when you have your license." I sighed in defeat.

"Jacob!" Billy called and motioned him over. That's him name! Jacob. As the rest of them talked, I went back upstairs. They were all getting boring.

I took out my laptop and camera before setting it on my desk. I grabbed my camera charger and plugged it in the wall before plugging in my camera. I checked my phone to no notifications as normal. Not even Lexi will text me anymore.

I opened my Chromebook and continued writing my book. It had been a year since I started writing this and I didn't finish yet.

"Eliza! We're going to the diner for dinner!" Bella called. I ran downstairs and got my shoes on. It might me cold here. I shrugged a coat on.

~

After dinner, I went straight to my room. I grabbed some pjs before going to shower after Bella did. I changed into my purple oversized t-shirt and gray shorts. I brushed my teeth before braiding my hair and heading back to my room. I quickly got into my sheets. I turned on some music, plugged in my phone, and fell asleep.

----
Just a short first chapter. This book is to make up for "Lose me", I might continue that later but I hope you all enjoy this new book! Comment, Vote! Byeeee!
Have a good day 💕