6

"Th-thank you." I choked out.

She nodded, smiling. "Eliza! Dinner's ready!" Bella called. I stood up before looking back at Rosalie.

"Do you have to go home for dinner?" I asked.

"No, I ate before I came." I checked the time '7:45', I nodded quickly. She got here an hour ago so it's no wonder she ate before she came. We walked down the stairs together and we sat at the table. We had three chairs normally so I pulled up a folding chair for Rosalie.

"Oh, I didn't know I was cooking for four." Bella said.

"I ate before I came, don't worry about me." Rosalie told her. My sister nodded. I quickly ate the salad that Bella made before going back upstairs with Rosalie.

"Your gonna have to go home soon, aren't you?" I frowned.

"I guess so." She sighed. I opened my laptop and opened docs.

"I'll work on my final version of my essay." I told her.

"I'll call you and we can do it together, I don't want you to be doing it alone." I nodded at her words. "Well I need to go home then, bye."

I wanted to stop her from leaving and get her to stay but I didn't know how. "Bye." I responded. She walked downstairs and left. I frowned. I already missed her presence.

I started working on my essay before getting tired. I was fighting to keep my eyes open. I slipped my shorts off and threw it to my clothes pile. I climbed into bed and cuddled into the sheets.

I shot a quick text to Rosalie first, 'night rose.' I sent. 'night Lizzie' she replied. The nickname made my heart jump. I placed my phone down after turning on some music as always. I cuddled into my pillow, thinking of Rosalie.

I was in a forest, a dark scary forest. Rosalie came out from the trees. The sun came out and suddenly she was sparkling. Then a wolf came from next to me and jumped to attack me. She stopped the wolf before it got to me, she then sunk her teeth into it. When she pulled away, blood dripped down her face.

My eyes shot open. I got out of bed. I checked the time, '3:00 am.' Might as well get ready before Bella takes the bathroom. I looked through my closet. I sighed when I couldn't decide on something. I walked over to my laptop and typed in 'do vampires sparkle?' A lot of websites said no and called them made up. I must be going crazy.

————
Little does she know she's not going crazy. Shorter chapter today! Don't worry it will all be made up for in next chapter! Comment, Vote!
Hope you all have a beautiful day 💕