11

I walked into English class, terrified. I'll have to face Rosalie. The beautiful yet terrifying blonde woman.

"Hi Rose." I muttered as I sat down next to her. She hummed in response. Is she not talking to me now? I think I messed up. I fidgeted with my fingers.

"Is your essay done?" She asked, still looking straight ahead.

"Of course, it's due today." I gave her a small smile. When she didn't return the smile, I frowned instead. The teacher came around, collecting the essays.

"Look I'm sorry about the kiss." I spat out quickly. She finally looked at me.

"I accept your apology." She said before looking back to the board. So I should be sorry for it? Yesterday she told me that I shouldn't be apologizing for it, now I should? She confuses me in so many ways.

I texted Bella and told her that I was going to skip the rest of day. She understood after what happened this morning and promised to cover for me. Luckily for me, it was easy to skip. Not that I skipped a lot. I decided to walk to first beach. It was pretty far but not too far. I had my camera in my backpack so I was ready.

Once I made it to the beach, I dropped my bag and grabbed my camera. The water was beautiful. I got closer up to it and started taking pictures.

"What are you doing?" Someone questioned as they kicked some of the sand on my back.

"Hey! I was just taking pictures." I frowned, turning towards the person. It was a girl, looking about 18. She had black short hair and looked mad.

"Shouldn't you be in school?" She asked. She breathed out smoke and I realized she had a cigarette in her hand.

"Smoking isn't good for you." I frowned at her. "And I should, but I decided to be here."

"Oh so your being a bad girl and skipping school?" She teased. I rolled my eyes and nodded jokingly.

"I'm Elizabeth Swan, I rather be called Eliza though." I smiled and put my hand out to her.

"I'll call you Beth. Leah Clearwater." She shook my hand and finally smiled. "Here try it." She tried to hand me the cigarette which I quickly pushed away.

"I'm fine." I gave her a small smile. "Your Harry Clearwater's daughter?"

"Yea, and your Charlie Swan's?" She asked, putting her hands in her pockets. I nodded.

"Well, I should get going. I'll be here tomorrow if you wanna drop by. Unless you have any scary stories to tell me, scary stories are my favorite thing." I said, sighing.

"I have a few scary stories, I'll tell you the scariest today." She told me.

"Go ahead." I smiled.

~

After she told me all about "the cold ones", I packed up, said goodbye, and started walking home. It was only '2:30' I could make it back to school by the time it ended.

————
Chapter 11! Woah! I'm actually listening about "the dancing plague" rn and while I wrote this! It's a very interesting story. Leah has been met! Comment, Vote!
Hope you all have a great day 💕