13

"Me?" I asked.

"You." She replied.

"We're soulmates?" I asked again.

"Mates." She whispered.

"What if I die? You'll be all alone then." I worried.

"I rather that then put this curse on you. I'll always be jealous of you. The fact that you can live a normal life." She said as I tangled my fingers in hers.

"Well then I'll live my life to the fullest." I told her. "I should get home." I frowned as I looked at the time on my phone.

I don't want to leave Rosalie. This was nice, really nice. I don't want it to go back to what happened earlier. I stood up and she followed suit. I had one thought, kiss her. I leaned in, she leaned in. Then our lips connected. I felt her arms snake around my waist so I put my arms around her neck.

Once I needed to breathe I pulled away. "Come with me?" I asked. She nodded and I texted Bella. We walked back to the school. Bella pulled up in her red truck and we got in the back.

"Rosalie's gonna stay the night." I told her. She nodded and vroomed off.

~

Charlie happily let Rosalie stay the night after she helped me when my feet were broken. Now, we were sitting in my room. "Here you can use my hoodie and stay in your leggings." I tossed a hoodie that had a cactus on it and said 'hug me.'

I grabbed some pajamas pants and went to the bathroom. I quickly changed into the pants and took my shirt off. The shirt had been sticking to my skin and it was way to uncomfortable. I thought I would be able to sleep in that. I rushed back to my room and looked for a shirt.

"Did you forget something?" Rosalie asked, reminding me she was there. I spun around from my closet and looked at end, I could feel my whole face red. I nodded before going back to look for a shirt. I grabbed one of my knitted sweaters from mum. I rushed back to the bathroom.

I closed the door and sighed. I quickly put my sweater on before taking my hair down. I took all my jewelry off and brushed my hair. I took my pill before brushing my teeth. I went back to my bedroom. "It's Friday the thirteenth." I realized in shock.

I grabbed my laptop and opened Netflix. "What are you doing?" Rose asked. I quickly searched for the movie.

"Watching a scary movie." I said. I grabbed the laptop and placed it on the bed. "Wait! We need popcorn." I rushed downstairs. I grabbed the popcorn from the cabinet and put in the microwave.

"I don't eat." She told me.

"Like at all? I knew you drank blood but I didn't know you couldn't eat." I said. "Sorry."

"No it's fine. I can eat, it just tastes like dirt." She said and I laughed slightly.

"I can definitely tell you dirt does not taste good." She raised an eyebrow at my words.

"How do you know what dirt tastes like?" She asked.

"I was 5 and Bella was 7. She dared me to eat dirt after I lost in rock paper scissors. I ate a whole pinch of dirt." I nodded as she laughed.

"You are dirt?" She said and I nodded again.

"See you are soft." I smiled.

"Maybe just a little bit."

----
FLUFF. This is so cute!!! Idk why but whenever I get to chapter 13 I have to make it Friday the 13th, luckily this made a perfect chapter. Comment, Vote!
Have a beautiful day 💕