15

"No." She clasped her hand in mine, "Your not crazy."

"I'm not?" I asked, slightly worried. She looked at me.

"When Alice was a human she had visions, that's why she went to the asylum." Rose frowned slightly.

"Then how'd did she become a vampire?" I asked.

"She doesn't know." She said quietly. I nodded at her. I yawned quickly before snuggling into her.

"Go to sleep." She told me and started brushing my hair with her hands.

~

When I woke up I was alone. I found a note on the bed that said 'gotta go home. My family needs me. -Rosalie' I took the note and placed it on my desk. It was Saturday now. I walked downstairs slowly to see Bella in her clothes.

"First beach, go get changed." She reminded me. I ran back up and changed into a swimsuit before putting shorts and a sweater over it. I marched back downstairs and grabbed a apple for breakfast.

"Your gonna freeze." She told me.

"I'll be fine." I waved my hand and she drove us to Mike's family store where we were all meeting. We all separated and got in cars. The drive was short. I dangled my feet out of the car as we got ready to go to the beach. I was nibbling on a twizzler.

"I keep thinking that Eric is going to ask me to prom but then he doesn't." Angela sighed. I took a big bite out of the twizzler before looking at Angela. She was the nicest out of the friend group that Bella had made. I quite like Angela, she's quiet and not such a loud mouth.

"You should ask him." Bella told her. I nodded with my sister. I saw Leah and jumped down.

"Hey Lee." I said as she approached us. She looked annoyed to be with Jacob and his friends.

"Beth, your lucky. I'm walking with this guys just to come see you." She groaned and pointed at the boys. I chuckled slightly before offering her a twizzler.

"Well I'm glad to see you." I smiled at her.

"Making friends on the res, Eliza?" Jacob asked and I nodded.

I grabbed Leah's hand and led her towards the ocean. I slipped my flip flops off and put them on the ground. I had got them out of my box from when I moved. I stepped into the water and shivered. "It's cold." I exclaimed.

"Of course it is. This isn't Arizona." She rolled her eyes. I rolled my eyes at her.

"Any drama or scary stories to tell me today?" I asked, pleased with hearing her life stories and legends. I sat down on the beach and stock my feet in the water.

"Sam broke up with me." She frowned slightly, making me choke on my spit.

"I thought he loved you. You were just telling me all about him yesterday." I frowned.

"Well apparently Emily, my cousin, is more for him." She put her face back to her tough shell. My jaw dropped at this information.

"That's horrible." I frowned.

"Well, I'm fine." She said and got up. She brushed her pants. "I'm gonna go home, bye Beth."

"Bye Lee." I sighed as she walked away. So she just tells me this information and then leaves?

----
Poor Leah. Guess what? Next chapter won't be an actual chapter, it's gonna be a bonus so be excited! Comment, Vote!
Hope you have an excellent day 💕