3

It was lunch time so I headed to the cafeteria.

I sat next to Bella before spotting Rosalie. Jessica, Bella's new friend was gossiping about Rosalie's family.

"The blonde girl, that's Rosalie, and the big guy, Emmett, rumor says that their dating." I frowned slightly. "The little pixie, Alice, and the guy who looks like he's in pain is Jasper." I watched as Alice spun around before going back to Jasper. "That's Edward, he's like totally gorgeous but don't waste your time, apparently no one here to good enough him, like I care." Jessica said, obviously lying. I saw Edward smirk slightly.

"I wasn't going to." Me and Bella said at the same time. I got up after eating an apple that I counted as lunch. Bella looked at me strangely.

"Is that all your eating today?" She asked and I nodded. "You never eat little unless, did you have another pa-" I covered her mouth with my hand before she could expose me.

"I'm gonna go talk to someone I met earlier." I said before walking over to where the Cullens were sitting.

"Hi Rosalie, do you mind helping with the English project?" I was desperate for help, just this once. I'm always stuck with all the work and end up breaking but doing it anyway.

"It's a group project?" She asked, confused.

"Your not going to leave me with the work?" I asked.  She shook her head no. I smiled and went back to the table.

"Why were you talking to the ice queen, and how come she didn't blow out on you?" Jessica asked.

"First off, she's not an ice queen. Second off, I was just asking her about a project. No reason to get so excited." I shook my head at her. Jessica shrugged and went back to fanning over how we were the shiny new toys.

"I rather not be referred as a toy." I huffed.

"It was a metaphor." She rolled her eyes at me. "I heard you were crying in class." She changed the subject.

"Not true." I huffed. I pushed away from the table. "I'm going to the bathroom."

I ran off to the bathroom and sighed. I swung the door open before closing it and locking it. I slumped against the wall and sighed. News goes around fast. Even though I wasn't crying. I should've known I couldn't take control of my life. I took a few deep breaths before walking out, washing my hands, and going back to the table.

"I gotta go to class." I told Bella before going to my next class. Great another senior class. I hope those people who teased me in first period.

I walked in and took my assigned seat. Rosalie was at my table, again.

"You must be getting sick and tired of me?" I said, half joking. She hummed sensing it was a half joke.

"Not yet." She joked. I smiled a bit. How could she be an ice queen? She's sweet and funny.

————
Poor Eliza, she doesn't know much about Rose yet. She will soon tho :( Comment, Vote!
Hope you all have a great day 💕