7

It was a week since my dream happened, I told myself I was crazy and just had to accept it.

Rosalie knows nothing about what happened of course.

I looked through my closet and chose a light blue crop tank top and a white jean skirt. I'm not in Arizona anymore. I grabbed some black leggings to put under my skirt and a black leather jacket. I grabbed my black boots from my closet instead of wearing my normal vans.

I grabbed them and headed to the bathroom. I quickly changed my clothes after showering. I put my hair in a half down half pony style. I was about to apply makeup when I remembered what Rosalie said. I put my makeup away and walked downstairs.

I ate quickly, ran to the car, and Bella started driving. I got out of the car and laid in the truck bed. My eyes closed. Eh, 20 mins before class. I can take a nap.

I was laying in the truck bed. My feet dangling out. I sat up and saw Tyler's black van rushing towards me. The whole thing seemed like it was in slow motion. Edward ran over fast lighting and saved Bella from getting ran over. My feet were not saved though. When I finally got my feet out, they broken and bloody.

I woke up and saw the black van coming towards me. I sat up and tucked my feet in, remembering my dream. Edward flashed over and saved Bella. This was just like my dream. Edward pushed away the van, leaving a imprint in it. Just like Rosalie left a imprint in the desk.

Everyone was rushing towards Bella, totally unaware that I was in the truck bed.

I jumped out. The ambulance pulled in. They got Bella to lay on the stretcher. I looked down at my feet, they were a tiny bit smashed. I didn't move my feet quick enough. I crawled my way out of the truck. Rosalie was standing right there to catch me.

"I'm fine." I said. I wiggled out of her arms and tried to stand. Instead of walking, I tripped. Rosalie picked me up again and tried to call attention to me. "No one cares." I whispered to her. She rushed over to her car, fast as lightning, making me feel a little nauseous.

She drove at 75 miles an hour to the hospital. She picked me up and brought me in. "I need to see Dr Cullen." She told the receptionist. The receptionist nodded and told Rosalie that he was in his office.

"Carlisle, her feet are smashed." She said to Dr Cullen after we entered his office.

"I'm fine." I muttered. He walked over and lifted my feet. He shook his head slowly.

"Rose, take her to a bed please." She nodded at his words and next thing I know I'm in a hospital bed. The curtain hides whose next to me.

"Open the curtain." I tell her. She looks at me before opening the curtain. I look over to see Bella and Tyler apologizing to her.

"Bella."

"Eliza?" She looked at me with wide eyes, terrified.

————
Poor Eliza. Comment, Vote!
Hope you have a great day 💕