10

I finally got to go back to school. I looked at the clock, '5:02.'

Perfect. I jumped out of bed and looked in my closet. Dr Cullen took off my casts yesterday and my feet look good as new now. I grabbed a tight mint skirt and a white shirt with off the shoulder sleeves. The shirt had a light pink flower with the light yellow circle in the middle of it.

I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower. I changed into my clothes and looked in the mirror. I did two space buns for my hair and added a white pearl headband. I put on a few rings, a charm bracelet, and a simple necklace. I only put on some mascara today to make my eyelashes look good.

I grabbed my phone and left the bathroom. I ran downstairs and grabbed a pear. I sat in the car and waited for Bella. By the time that slowpoke got in the car, I already finished my pear.

"We're all gonna go to first beach tomorrow, wanna come?" She asked.

"I was going to go today and take some pictures but I'll go tomorrow as well." I gave her a smile, knowing she rather me go then stay at home.

I got out of the car once we reached school. I looked over to see Rosalie with her head down and Edward glaring at me. I gulped, did I cause this mess? Rosalie, a badass, stubborn girl with her head down with guilt.

"B-Bella." My voice was shaking and I could tell I was about to breakdown.

"What Liz?" She wrapped her arms around me and looked around for the source of my breakdown.

"I think I made a mess. A bad mess." I muttered. She finally caught sight of Edward glaring at me.

"Stay here." She let go of me and stomped over to him. I wanted to follow her but I couldn't. I feel to the floor and cried, mumbling that I was horrible and that I was hated. I could feel everyone staring at me, I hated it. I got up with the last power in my body and ran into the woods.

A familiar cold hand tapped on my shoulder. I didn't even have to see who it was, I just snuggled into the my had told her that Rosalie was.

She looked up to see the pixie Cullen. I let go and scooted away. "I'm sorry." I muttered. I stood up and wiped my tears.

"Don't worry, we'll be great friends." I looked at her confused.

"Uh ok then." Once I calmed down I walked out of the woods. I saw Bella yelling at Edward with everyone watching. I ran over there.

"Bella, I'm fine." She didn't listen. "Isabella Marie, it's fine." That caught her attention. She turned to me, engulfed me in a hug.

"Come on Liz." I gave her a small smile before I left her to head off to class.

————
Chapter 10! Wow! I hope this is going good! A special werewolf woman is gonna show up next chapter, except she isn't a werewolf yet...but that's not important! Comment, Vote!
Hope you all have a wonderful day 💕