4

As I sat next to Rosalie, waiting for class to start.

"Do you think we could be friends?" I asked, half terrified.

"No, we can't be friends." She stated.

"Wh-what did I do?" I stuttered.

"Nothing. We just can't be friends." She said. What did I do? Was I rude? She hates me doesn't she? She hates me! "You didn't do anything, I don't hate you either." I stared at her, how'd she know. Maybe it's because I broke down in front of her. I should've known better.

"And I thought you were soft." I scoffed, pushing my anxiety away.

"I am not soft." She pushed her chair away and stood up, her hands pressed against the table.

"Sorry." I muttered. She sat back down and moved her hands, there was an imprint of her hands on the table. My jaw hung open.

"It was already there." She whispered. I knew it was a lie but nodded anyway. How could she make a imprint in the table?

When class was over, I was raced out of there. "Bella." I gasped for air when I finally stopped running and saw her.

"Edward Cullen was acting like I smelt bad. Do I smell bad?" She asked. I sniffed her.

"Nope, you smell like you." I shrugged.

~

After going through a few more classes, I caught up with Bella and we went to the office. "Your gonna have to stay in biology." The receptionist said to Edward.

"I guess I'll just have to embrace it." He stomped off angrily after that. Bella went to walk after him. I grabbed her slip and handed it to the receptionist. She took it and I quickly left. I went to go sit in the bed of Bella's truck.

I tossed my backpack in the back before opening it and grabbing a few twizzlers. I snacked on them as I watched Rosalie, waiting for Bella to come back. How'd she make that imprint? Rosalie looked like she was having a screaming match with Edward. If Edward was there, then where did Bella go?

I got out my phone and texted her. After I texted her I caught her walking over. I laid back in the bed of the truck as she drove home. Once we got home, I ran upstairs.

I opened my computer and searched up 'Can I human put imprints in a wooden desk?' This question was an odd one, but there had to be an answer.

"No, it's not humanly possible." I read out loud. My eyebrow raised in suspicion. How did she make that imprint then.

"We're going to the diner for dinner!" Bella yelled before sighing.

"Can't you make something?" I asked.

"Sure, I'll need to go shopping though." I could hear her come up grab something before going back down. She slammed the door before my phone rung.

It was Rosalie, how did she get my number. I quickly called her. "Hi, I thought we couldn't be friends?" I asked when she picked up.

"We can't. I just wanted to know if I could come over to work on the project." She said, then she was yelling at someone in the background, "NO, I'M NOT STAYING HERE WITH YOU!"

I could tell she just didn't want to be at home, maybe this was about the screaming mask she and Edward were having earlier. "Sure, I'm sure Charlie won't mind, I'll ask him." I pulled the phone away before yelling, "Dad! Can a classmate come over to work on a project?"

"Sure El." He yelled back. I picked the phone back up quickly.

"You can come." I smiled at the fact someone will do a project with me.

"Great, I'll be over in 10." She said before hanging up.

I quickly got up and looked through my closet. I usually changed into something comfy after school but I forgot to today. I picked out a light blue crop sweater with white words 'Fabulous' across it. I found some black sweat shorts and threw those with my sweater. I grabbed some light blue fuzzy socks and changed.

————
Rocky roads are coming, be cautious! Don't worry it will all end up well in the end. Comment, Vote!
Hope you all have a wonderful day💕