2

My phone started ringing.

I slapped it as I sat up and groaned. My eyes started opening slowly as I sat up. I took in my new room before getting up. I opened the curtains, oh yeah no sun. 

I quickly changed into my yellow shirt with ruffle off the shoulder sleeves and my flare jeans. I walked over to the bathroom just when Bella walked out.

I freed my hair from the braid it was in so it would wave. Just as I intended, my hair was in beautiful waves. I put on some sliver hoop earrings, a necklace with a rose quartz crystal at the end, and some rings. I did some light makeup as well.

I ran downstairs to find Bella with two bowls of cereal, while Charlie was already gone. "Your crystal for love?" She questioned. I nodded and mouthed 'good luck.' She shrugged before setting down the cereal. We both ate it quickly and got into her new car.

As we pulled in, the stares from the other students was enough to scare me. Bella dragged me to the office, knowing I wouldn't move.

"You must be Isabella and Elizabeth?" The receptionist asked.

"Just Bella." My sister told her.

"And Eliza." I croaked. I tuned out the rest of the conversation and took my schedule when it was handed for me. I waved goodbye before going to my first class. Great, a senior English class for my first class. I'm 3 years younger then everyone there.

I walked in slowly, handing the teacher my slip before going to my assigned seat. I saw the stares I got and it made me wanna cry. I took a seat next to a blonde girl. "Did you get lost?" One of the students asked.

"No." I muttered, my voice cracking.

"Aww, what a little crybaby. Go back to being a sophomore!" One seating next to the one that talked first said. I gulped as I sunk back in my seat.

I put my hand up and my teacher called me name out. "Can I go to the bathroom?" I asked. The teacher nodded and I dashed out of there.

I hid in a bathroom stall. I don't know how long I was in there crying, but next thing I know I was sitting on the floor and someone was knocking on the door.

"The teacher wants you back in class." Someone said. I stood up, shaking. I opened the door to see the blonde girl from class standing there.

"Please don't tell anyone. I don't wanna be known as a freak again, then everyone will bully me, then they'll all hate me-" I was rambling.

"No one would hate you, I won't tell anyone." I don't know what it was but it felt like she understood, like she knew I had anxiety.

"I'm Eliza Swan." I put my hand out to shake hers.

"Rosalie Hale." She shook my hand. Her hand was freezing and I shivered a little but pushed the feeling away.

We walked back to class. We both took our seats and continued learning.

————
Ok so about every chapter will be about this long. Any good ship names for Rosalie and Eliza, I can't think of any! Rosliza? Elizalie? I don't know! Comment, Vote.
Hope you all have a good day 💕