CHAPTER FOUR: CURIOUS

— JENNIE POV —

I woke up to the feeling of something heavy on my chest. Normally I would just assume it's Kuma, but this felt different.

I open my eyes and I see a cute little fur ball curled up on my stomach.

"Oh hello, and who are you?"
I asked and in response I received a light purr.

This must be the other roommates cat they were talking about last night.

I smile at the sight in front of me. Kuma was struggling to find a spot to lay on me as well. He finally succeeded and settled with a spot on my stomach right next to the cat. I'm shocked at how familiar they are with eachother already. It makes me happy to think Kuma made his first friend. He beat me to it.

Class starts tomorrow so I have no plans for today. I was thinking about going on campus and scouting where my classes are going to be. I have always liked being one step ahead of everything and not a big fan of surprises. Knowing where my classes will be will help me avoid the whole "new girl, new campus and gets lost in the first day" situation all together.

I should probably do that sooner rather than later just so i can get it out of the way. I gently remove the two cuties off of me and make my way towards the bathroom to shower.

I stop suddenly when I finally spot the mysterious roommate sleeping peacefully on the bed across from me.

She had long brown hair cascading from her pillow and a cute fringe that was slightly parted due to her position. Her skin looked so soft and she has an adorable button nose. Everything about her looked small yet bold. Her pretty eyebrows and eyelashes made me curious about what was underneath her closed eyelids.

I found myself taken aback by how beautiful she was even though she was only asleep. The next feature I gravitated towards was her lips. They were so full and plump, slightly open with a light snore coming out. I let out a soft laugh at the sight.

I was in awe but my thoughts were interrupted when I realized that 1. I have been staring for way too long and 2. she's ASLEEP. If she were to wake up and catch a complete stranger just shamelessly admiring her, she would be 100% freaked out. That would make a terrible first impression.

I pull myself together and rush into the bathroom. I need a shower. A cold one.

— Lisa POV —

The sun was glaring into the room and the sound of something sniffing my face woke me up. My initial thought was Leo, but he's never really sniffed me. He usually just meows until I wake up.

"What the hell,"
I realized there was a tiny bear looking dog smelling me. I think my sudden outburst scared him because he ran over to the closed bathroom door and sat.

He must be the new girls dog. I look around and spot Leo on her bed. Leo is usually very hesitant around new people and things so I'm surprised he's not clinging onto me right now. I call him over and as expected, he ignores me.

"I swear you either love or hate me, there's no in between" I laugh to myself.

I hear the shower turn off in the bathroom. I should probably get my things ready so I can shower once she's out. I'm excited to meet this new girl. I hope she's nice.

The door opens and I quickly turn around and start to introduce myself.

"Hi you must be the ne—"

I'm cut off and the next thing I know i'm on the ground with the weight of something on top of me.

"OH MY GOD"

A/N

Helllooooo,
Here's a little baby chapter for you guys. A little bit of a filler. I had an idea I wanted to play with. The next chapter should be fun. Any clue as to what happened at the end there??

Thanks for reading!
ily

-C