34

december 14

december 14

eli rubbed her eyes and groaned, before feeling the sharpest pain in her neck from sleeping on the floor. after groaning once more, she stood, groggily held the lightning mcqueen blanket and walked over to lucas' bed, lifting up the covers, and snuggling in with him.

because of the fact she was so tired and her judgement was not working properly, and his bed looked soooo comfy, she just HAD to scooch on in there. hopefully he wouldnt mind... right?

•••

the two finally awoke to the sound of lucas' alarm blaring from the other side of his room where he left it. which caused him to bolt up and dash for his phone.

little did he know about elisa helping herself to a spot in his bed last night, and ultimately ended up yeeting her out of the bed as he dove off it.

a louuuudddd, and i mean loud, ass groan came from eli, who was now flat faced on the floor and falling back asleep again.

lucas managed to get the alarm to shut up and went to go check if eli was ok.

he lightly pet her hair and quietly said "wake uppppp" causing her to roll over and snuggle into the deck of uno cards from the night before.

although it was a school day, neither of them were in any shape to learn whatsoever. so he just picked her smaller frame up and placed her on the bed again.

lucas felt quiiiite guilty about the fact that they had stayed up all night goofing off with school the next day, but skipping once couldnt hurt...

•••

"just keep the door open, i know you two are "just friends" but its parent protocol alright?"

elisa overheard lucas' mom, ana, lightly lecture as eli came down the stairs to make some breakfast. lucas had laid out a shirt and some of his shorts for her to change into since she would at one point want to be cozy.

a deep blush creeped across her cheeks as lucas and his mother both turned to look at her, and ana lightly giggled.

"good morning hon! would you care for some eggs?"

and just from that simple ask, eli's stomach began violently gurgling, causing elisa to take her up on that offer.

•••

"sooooo... how was the boyfriends house?" kara teased as elisa walked through the door.

"moooooommmm" eli groaned as karl came down stairs to lecture her about skipping school today.

"eli, listen, i know you get good grades, and youre very responsible, i just dont want this behavior to be the death of you." karl took a serious tone.

"i pinky promise that there will be no more school skipping and irrisponisbility" she stuck her thin pinky out for interlocktion.

•••

that day, no texts or calls were given nor received between lucas and elisa, both drowning in their thoughts and too confused to make a move. while Lucas was over the moon with joy, still being able to smell her scent on his pillow, elisa was racked with nerves, and a fear that her new growing crush on this boy would be the end of the best friendship shes ever had.

 while Lucas was over the moon with joy, still being able to smell her scent on his pillow, elisa was racked with nerves, and a fear that her new growing crush on this boy would be the end of the best friendship shes ever had

• VOTE IF YOU ENJOYED•

A/N

NOT DISCONTINUED I TOLD YOU SOOOOO AHAHHA

what is up my homies i got a lil distracted with life and forgot about wattpad but im back for you bbys.
expect more updates im ready to properly end this story (dw theres a while to go)

a fit pic for an apology :3