2. Hi Barbie!

When Klover and Jana came out of the training center, Jill and Lynn where nowhere to see. Jana took her phone out and called Jill while Klover was trying to call Lynn. Like always none of them answered. 

"They are pissed at us. They aren't going to answer us, we need to search the closest bar. I'm pretty sure they stopped in it to have a coffee." Klover says, exhausted by the attitude of her cousins. 

Jana was again impressed by Klover and her knowledge about Jill and Lynn because when Klover and her arrive at the bar near the center here are Jill and Lynn having a coffee. 

"Well, well, well, look who is joining us Jill" Lynn says, trying to have a bad attitude, but fail to suppress the little smile that forms on the corner of her lips. 

"OH MY GOD! WE THOUGHT THE TWO OF YOU WERE DEAD!" Jill says back, her voice screaming but her facial expression remains still. 

"HA...HA...HA" Klover answers them, ironically. 

"The facility tour took more time than we thought, sorry girls" Jana apologizes shyly

Jill and Lynn accepted immediately Jana's apologizes and look at Klover like to ask her to do the same. Klover make the cutest puppy's eyes ever and show her two cousins her middle finger, perfectly paint in pink and claw-shaped. 

Knowing that they can't have better of Klover, Jill and Lynn paid for their coffee and they all go to Jana's car to go back to the apartment.

Hours later, with lunch break of course, most of the objects have been put out of their box and put in their new place. They decide to stop when Jana have a text from Mapi telling her that she waited them for 8 p.m. The problem is that it's 6 and a half, nobody is ready and Klover is the longest person to get ready and she only has one bathroom for the moment. Jill, Lynn and Jana decide to leave to go Jana's place so they can use her bathroom and maybe they will be on time. At 7 and a half , the three came back ready at Klover's place and this one welcomed them in a bathrobe, her hair in a towel and half her make up done. Jill and Lynn sigh super loud and they start bickering with Klover. Jana stop the fight or they will arrive at the party at midnight. 

Klover try to speed up a little bit but when she has to choose her outfit, she completely panicked so Jill, Lynn and Jana come to her rescue. Finally at 8 and a half the four are in the car ready to go to the party with Klover in a pink dress, which embraces her curves, with her hair loose and wavy and some pink high heels because she wasn't tall so she loved wearing heels, even if it hurts. Jana is driving, Jill in the passeger seat and Klover and Lynn in the back seat. 

"How are you feeling Poulsy?" Jill asks Klover

"Don't call me that... and don't call me that in front of everyone" 

"Don't you want us to call you Poulsy in front of Alexia?" Lynn add to annoy Klover

Klover start to fight with Lynn when she puts her hand on Lynn's mouth and that this one tried to put it away. 

"What's happening with Alexia?" Jana asks interested 

"Nothing"  "Klover is in love with Alexia!"

"That's not true, I'm not in love... I just have a crush" Klover says firmly so nobody can ask questions anymore. 

"Klover and Alexia, sitting in the tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-" 

"SHUT UP LYNN" 

On the other side, Alexia was nervous, it was almost 9 p.m and no sign of Klover. Everyone was here, in the living room, while Alexia was pacing in the kitchen with Mapi watching her.

"Can you please stop pacing, you're going to make a hole in the floor. I'm sure they will be here soo-" Mapi is cut by the ring of the doorbell. 

Mapi go to the door as Alexia seem glued to the floor. Mapi shakes her head while opening the door. Jana was the first one she sees so they check, and she gives two kisses ont the cheeks to Jill and Lynn with a "Welcome, nice to meet you". When she sees Klover there is only one thing that come to her mind.

"Hi barbie !" Mapi smirks

"You don't really look like Ken but I do with what I have ... Hi ken!" Klover answers laughing.

When she entered the living room Jill and Lynn are already feeling like they know everybody and that they own the place. That was something that Klover envy because she stand there, awkward as fuck, as everyone look at her. 

"Hi! My name is Klover, I'm the new member of barca and I can't wait to play with you all" Klover said awkwardly.

Jill shakes her head in disbelief and Lynn holds back her laughter. They all smile and came around her to give her a hug or two kisses on the cheeks. After that, she asks Mapi were her kitchen was because she needed a glass of water. 

When Klover enter in the kitchen, Alexia's back was facing her and she hears her mumble incomprehensible things. Klover didn't know what to do so she decided to clear her throat. 

Alexia's eyes open wide as she hears someone clear her throat and she prays that person isn't Klover and she let out an awkward giggle when she realise it's indeed Klover.

"Hi! My name is Klover, I'm the new member of barca and I can't wait to play with you and I already met you so you know all that. I'm sorry, I'm late, nervous and tired so I say stupid things-" Klover spill like her mouth is talking faster than her brain can think.

"Hey it's ok, I understand, it's always intimidating to join a new team" Alexia says reassuring 

"Yes, it's the most horrible feeling in the world, even more when you passed the last ten years in the same team" 

"I imagine... Do you want to drink something?"

"A glasse of water please"

"I can do that! I thought you will asks for alcohol like your friends" Alexia points Jill and Lynn with a beer in their hands 

"I don't drink" Klover answers harshly

Alexia is caught of guard by the tone Klover just use but she doesn't give up 

"I don't drink too" which was a little lie, because even if she follow her diet strictly, Alexia doesn't say no to a glass during some occasions.

"Great" Klover says. She gives a little smile to Alexia, take the glass of water she handed to her and live the kitchen finding a place next to Lynn who put her arms around Klover's shoulder. 

"Great one Alexia" mumbles to herself disappointed that Klover left hastily.