12. Green-eyed monster

Alexia was empty. She supposed that Klover had traumas but she never thought it will be like that. She didn't know how to comfort Klover. So she hugs her even stronger and she kisses the top of her head.

"And every month since the trial he tries to call me. Before he was calling my aunt and now he is calling on my phone." Klover finishes her story

Alexia doesn't know how to answer so she cups Klover's cheeks with her hands and she puts her forehead against hers.

Klover feels safe but she knows that it's complicated for people to assimilate her stroy so she tries to change the subject by kissing Alexia. Klover climbs on Alexia's laps and starts grinding into her.

It happens too fast but Alexia blocks Klover's hips with her hand and back away from the kiss.

"What are you doing?" Alexia asks

"Kissing you" Klover answers, crashing her mouth against Alexia's

Alexia back away again.

"What ?" Klover asks, getting annoyed

"Why are you doing this?"

"Because I don't want you to feel sorry or to feel like you don't know what to say because you will never really be able to understand. You can't change it Alexia, it's my story, it's like that. I don't want you to feel guilty because it's definitely not your fault. So now you know what happened, now you can understand some of my reactions but that's it, don't focus on that."

Alexia looks into those beautiful blue eyes and there is only one thing that she wants to say

"Klover I l-"

Klover shut her up with a kiss, whispering on her lips "shhhh don't say that" and when Alexia wants to answer back, Klover take the opportunity to slips her tongue into Alexia's mouth. Alexia gives up, released Klover's hips from her grip and let her grind on her.

Klover smiles feeling the bulge forming in Alexia's pants. The midfielder takes the edge of Klover's shirt and take off the shirt, Klover's bra following the shirt on the floor. While Alexia is taking care of the striker breast, this one arches her back giving her a better access. Klover takes off Alexia's shirt while this one puts one of her hand in Klover's pants rubbing her clit and teasing her entrance. Klover moans into Alexia's mouth.

Klover take off Alexia's hand of her pants, stand up getting rid of her pants and panties while Alexia doing the same. Klover's back to straddle Alexia's laps, lower herself on her length and starts to ride Alexia. The midfielder puts her head into the crook of Klover's neck, bitting it while the striker is planting her nails in Alexia's back. Alexia flips them on the couch so she is on top. Alexia put her hand on Klover's clit and rub it sending Klover and herself to the edge.

Alexia puts her head on Klover's chest listenning to her heartbeat while the blond girl was retracing the tattoo on her back. The both of them fall asleep cuddling like that.

3 days later and the girls are back at Barca training grounds. Alexia and Klover have spend their entire time together barely getting out of the blond apartment. But Alexia doesn't look very happy and her bestfriend notices it.

"What is happening?" Mapi asks Alexia will the midfielder was doing her exercises.

Alexia looks around the gym, her eyes falling on the blond and focus back on her own reflection in the mirror.

"What have Barbie done to you?"

"Nothing" Alexia says lifting the weights up.

"It can't be nothing, you look like she has cheated on you" Mapi says a little loud