10. The calls

Hi! Sorry for the two days without posting, I didn't have much time. A little chapter tonight but I still hope you find it cool.

"It's not that bad to be back home" Klover whispers to herself, looking through the window of the taxi, admiring the landscapes of her country.

Her phone rings and when she looks who is calling her she is not surprised to see Alexia's name on the screen and like the past hours since she receives Alexia's text, Klover ignored the call sending Alexia on her voicemail.

When the taxi stops, she gets out, takes her suitcases and go to the hall of the dutch camp. At the moment she puts a foot in the hall, two strong arms lift her.

"I missed you so much Poulsy" Lynn squeels

"I missed you too" Klover says back, reciprocating the hug.

"And you didn't missed me?" Jill asks, pretending to be shocked.

"Of cours I missed you too stupid" Klover puts an arm around Jill's neck pulling her in the hug with Lynn.

As the great trio they are, the three of them share a room. Klover's phone, left on the bed, starts to ring and the picture of Alexia appears on the screen. She declines the call and turns to her cousins.

"I have a lot of things to tell you"

After she hears the voice of Klover that annouces her that she is on her voicemail again, Alexia loose hope and stop trying to call Klover.

"I still don't understand why you are not taking her calls" Lynn says after Klover told everythiing

"Because she can't take me for granted" Klover explains for the hundred times.

"And did you told her?" Jill asks

"Told her what?"

"You know, about the ..."accident"?"

"No she is not aware" Klover whispers

"So she saw you're scars, she knows you have panic attacks but she never asked why?"

"No she never did. She says that she will never force me to talk about it but she is always going to be here if I need someone to listen to me"

"Please call her back, this girl is way too perfect for you to decline all of her calls" Jill gives the phone back to Klover.

At the same moment the phone rings, Klover takes a deep breath before answering to who she thinks it's Alexia.

She picks up the phone, puts it on speaker and says a weak "hi".

"Hello, a prisoner from the EBI wants to call you via the call system. The call can be registered. If you want to accept the call press 1, if you want to dec..." The automatic voice can't finish her sentence that Klover have already hang up.

Noobody speaks for what feels like hours for Klover until Jill start to speak, unsure of what happened.

"So... he just tried to call you?" Klover only nod.

"Is it the first time?" Lynn adds

"No, he does it once a week... during the last ten years" Klover whispers shamely

"Wow and you never answered?" Jill asks, putting her arm around Klover's shoulder trying to comfort her.

"No"

After two intense weeks, Klover is back in Barcelona and she didn't expect to see the girl she didn't talk to for the last two weeks. But Alexia was there with a bouquet of roses.

"Listen Klo, I'm really sorry for how I react the day before you left and I regret since the moment I left your apartment so please can you... " Alexia starts to apologize herself but she stops when she sees the pale face without any make-up to hide the bags under her bloody red and puffed eyes and her disheveled hair.

"Are you ok Klo? Are you sick or something?" Alexia asks worried.

"I'm sorry for ignoring you. I wanted to at first but after it just had been a hard time..."

"It's okay, I'm here, let me take you back home"

Alexia takes Klover back to her car and drives her to the blond apartment. When they arrive, Alexia makes Klover sits down on the couch and takes her into her arms.

"What happened Klo?"

"He tried to call me again but now Jill and Lynn are aware and it brought back awful memories" Klover cries into Alexia's shoulder

"Who tried to call you?"

"My dad"