8. Matching outfits

This date wasn't Klover's first date. She had many others before and their common point is that she freaked out everytime. She never knew how to dress, how to style her hair, what shoes she will wear. No Klover never knew.

But this time, she didn't freak out. No, Klover was calm, she knew what she was going to wear the moment Alexia asked her on a date. Her mind wasn't telling her that maybe it was better if she didn't go. No this time, the only thing Klover was thinking is that Alexia Putellas asked her to go on a date with her.

Since the question left Alexia's mouth, Klover couldn't stop smiling. She never felt this happy to go on a date with somebody. Maybe because she never had such strong feelings for someone. And even know that she was falling in love didn't scare her... for now.

On the other side, Alexia was at her place, her sister making her try the thousand suits that she bought for her.

"Wow, I really like this one" Alba says, clapping her hands when Alexia comes out of her dressing.

Alexia felt absolutely ridiculous in this suits full of red glitter.

"I'm going on a date, not at a disco party" Alexia storms back in her dressing, closing the door behind her. She takes off the suit when she hears her sister sighed.

When she comes out again, Alba frowns not recognizing the suit. Alexia was dressed in a green suit absolutely gorgeous with some white air force.

"You are gorgeous Alexia!" Alba shouts, jumping on her feet.

When Alexia parks her car in front of the building she feels a little stressed. She puts her two hands on the wheel, whispering herself reassuring things. She takes a deep breath, take the bouquet of white roses that she bought for Klover and get out of the car.

She knocks three times on the door and when the door open, Alexia's jaw dropped.

"So we are already matching our outfits." Klover notices with a smirk.

She was dressed with a beautiful, long, green dress with a slit on the side of her leg. Her dress has a plunging neckline but still hides her scars. Her hair was done in a high ponytail with two hanging locks, framing her face. Her make up was light but perfectly executed and the red lipstick hypnotized Alexia.

"You are stunning Klo" Alexia answers breathless

"Are those flowers for me?"

"Yes, yes of course they are for you, sorry" Alexia says coming back to the reality.

Klover takes the flowers, go put them in a vase and comes back to Alexia. This one takes Klover's hand and lead her to the elevator.

"I never saw you that tall" Alexia teases Klover

"Thought it would be more... convenient" Klover teases back.

The elevator's door open and Klover get out first rolling her hips. Alexia bite her lips and follow her to her car. She opens the door for Klover ant take a seat in the driver side.

"Where are you taking me?" Klover asks

"Surprise" Alexia taking Klover's hand in hers.

The ride goes by quickly as they spent their time singing and laughing. Alexia parks her car in front of a beautiful restaurant. The type of restaurant that costs some money. They go to the waiter and he leads them to their table. Alexia had reserved a table for two, far form the other clients, with a beautiful view on the sea and the sunset was a great bonus to this view.

"This is perfect Alexia" Klover at the view, completely stunned.

"You are perfect"

Usually, Klover would burst out laughing. But this words coming out of this pretty mouth with those sparkling hazel's eyes locked with hers, makes her feel so good.

The dinner goes smoothly, the two girls spending their time flirting, laughing and holding hands. After Alexia paid, letting no choice to Klover, they decided to walk along the beach. Alexia puts her arm around Klover's shoulders and this one passes her arm around Alexia's waist, putting her head on the midfielder's shoulder.

In the car, none of them talk. Alexia is focused on the road but at a moment she feels Klover's hand going on the back of her neck, scratching her nails against Alexia's skin and then let her long nails trail on the midfielder arm. Alexia starts to shift on her seat and place her hand on Klover's thigh. The skin of her thigh was revealed by the slit of her dress so Alexia caress her thigh up and down but she never goes to high.

Alexia stops the car, Klover get out of it and the midfielder follows her, wanting to bring her back to her door.

"Thanks for the night, it was amazing" Klover says, putting her arms around Alexia's neck, pulling her in a hug.

Their heads on each other's neck, Alexia puts her hands around her back and squeezed her tight not wanting to let her go. Klover pulls her head back but not releasing her grip around Alexia's neck. They were face to face, eyes locked in each other's.

When Klover's eyes look down to Alexia's lips, this one doesn't waste another minute and put her lips on the blonde girl's one. The kiss was shy at first and when Alexia's tongue asks for the entrance, Klover lets her bag falls on the ground, put one hand in Alexia's hair, the other still on the back of her neck and their tongues start a fight for dominance. Klover lets Alexia took the control of the kiss, wanting to let herself completely go.

They break apart, breathless, with swelling lips and Klover whispers:

"Stay tonight".

Alexia picks up her bag so she can takes the key. Alexia starts walking towards the door, Klover's back pressed against the door. When she twisted the keys to open the door, Alexia presses her front against Klover's front, this one feeling the bulge in Alexia's pants. Alexia puts her mouth against Klover's ear and whispers back

"I wasn't planning to go"