7. Burning

Alexia parks her car into the train station's parking. Klover and her get out of the car and take their bags out of the trunk. Klover starts to feel anxious so she takes Alexia's arm and put it around her shoulders, her hand linked with her and her head on Alexia's shoulder. Alexia kiss the top of her head and Klover stress starts to calm a little.

When they arrive on the platform, almost all their teammates were here, so Alexia and Klover start participating to the conversations without moving from their position. Mapi glance at Alexia who can't supress the smile that forms on the corner of her lips.

In the train, Klover sits next to Jana because this one wanted to talk about some gifts idea for her and Jill's relationship's birthday.

Arriving at Madrid, the team goes to the hotel and Jonatan annouces the room. Alexia was with Mapi like always ut it's the first she is a little disappointed.

"Can you at least look a little more happy to be my roommate please?" Mapi smirks at Alexia

"I'm happy! What do you want me to do? Do you want me to hug you so I can show you all the love I have for you?" Alexia says laughing

"Nope you can keep that for our little Barbie"

"What?" Alexia snaps at Mapi

" What? Don't tell me that nothing happened between the two of you please"

"Nothing happened"

"I don't believe you Alexia. I saw how close the two of you were this morning"

"I swear nothing happened. I mean we have slept in the same bed and this morning she rubbed her ass against me but nothing concreate happened" Alexia explained to Mapi

"What are you waiting Alexia?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING TO TAKE HER ON A DATE?" Mapi shouts at Alexia

"I don't know, it's just I'm scared to do something that will make her do a panic attack again"

"If you don't try, nothing is going to happen, no panic attacks but also no kiss, no relationship, NOTHING" Mapi tells Alexia. This one shake her head to say that she understands and they left the room to go eat.

Alexia and Mapi were eating and Alexia was patiently waiting for Klover, reserving the place next to hers for Klover. But she knew something was wrong when Jana, Klover's roommate, shows up without her.

"Hey Jana, do you know where is Klover?"

"Yes, she is still in the room, she is not feeling fine so she told me to bring her some food after I finish" Jana answers worried Alexia even more.

Alexia takes a plate, puts some food in it a go to Klover's room. She knocks sofly but there is no answer.

"Klo, it's Alexia, please open the door"Alexia says still knocking

She can hears some sounds on the other side of the door and the door open a little. Alexia slips inside the room. Klover was back on the bed, layed on her back and she was crying. Alexia sits down next, puts her hands on her cheeks and wiped Klover's tears

"It hurts" Klover cries in pain

"What hurts?" Alexia was scared that Klover suffers from a cramp.

"The scars! They burn!" Klover cries even more harder

Alexia don't know what to do, so she calls Jill who answer her immediately. Alexia puts her on speaker, telling her that Klover is not feeling well.

"What's happening Poulsy?" Jill says calmly

"They burns Jill!" Klover shouts with pain in her voice

"No they don't it's in you're he-"

"No it's not in my head! They really burn Jill"

"Pously they can't burn, it's been 21 years, I swear to you that a scar can't burn after that much time" Jill tries to reassure Klover with true facts.

Hearing the conversation, Alexia understands that it's a mental pain. So she goes in the bathroom take a little towel, wet it and goes back to sit on the bed. She takes the edge of Klover's shirt asking silently for permission. Klover looks at her, uncertain but nod anyway. So Alexia raised gently her shirt, puts her head out of it and start petting each scar with the wet towel. The fresh sensation against her "burning" scars makes Klover calm down. Proud of her Jill says a "I told you so" and Klover decides to hung up on her.

Klover looks Alexia who is taking her time to pass the towel on each scars. After that Alexia lowered her head and start kissing every scars. Klover closes her eyes enjoying the moment. After kissing all the scars, Alexia puts her forehead against hers.

"It's okay I'm here" Alexia says raising her head a little

Alexia's eyes go to Klover's lips and when their lips are few inches from each other a knock is heard on the door.

"Klover, it's Jana can I come in?"

Alexia puts Klover's shirts back on her and go open the door.

"Oh Alexia I didn't know that you would be still there" Jana says shyly

"Don't worry, I was leaving, goodnight girls" Alexia says leaving the room

The next day, in the locker room, Klover was focused on the game and Alexia too. They look at each other before going in the tunnel and smile at one another.

The game was amazing. Barca was playing perfectly and at the end of the first half Klover was going back to the locker room with a hat-trick. And all her three goals was assisted by Alexia. But the second half wasn't the same. El Atletico was getting frustrated and their tackles became harsh. Alexia was running with the ball, she almost passes it to Klover than a tackle send on the floor. Klover runs to her when she saw her on the floor, holding her ankle.

"Are you ok? Tell me you're ok please?" Klover kneels down next to Alexia

"I have known better but it's alright." Alexia tries to reassure Klover but the striker is only reassured when Alexia was back on her feet.

A penalty kick is granted and Alexia is going to shoot it. And she does it perfectly. Klover runs into her arms, her legs wraps around Alexia's waist and everyone joins the hug.

The game finish 4-0 for barca and when they go back to the locker room, Alexia whispers in Klover's hear:

"Would you go on a date with me?"