3. Passenger Princess

The party was great, everyone talked to everyone, the spanish music playing and some of them are dancing. Mapi, Ingrid and Alexia was in the kitchen doing the food they were going to eat tonight. The smell of the food attracted Lynn like a magnet and Klover had a hard time trying to convince her to not go and eat all the food in the kitchen.

"Time to eat" Mapi shouts from the kitchen

Lynn jumps from her seat running to the table, ready to eat, while everyone was sitting calmly. Mapi and Alexia came with a large paella pan and Klover thought that Lynn was going to drool when she saw it.

"It looks delicious" Jill says, an arm around Jana.

Mapi and Ingrid was in charge of the service while Alexia took place next to Klover.

"It really looks delicious" Klover mumbles when she sees her plate full

"Thank you" Alexia answered

"Did you do that?"

"Yes, it's the only dish that I know how to do perfectly but it's still better than Mapi who can't cook anything" Alexia says making Klover giggles.

At that moment Alexia thinks that she wants to hear that sound forever.

They all started to eat with light conversations, until the moment the attention focus on Klover.

"Why did you leave Lyon Klover?" Claudia asks

"I needed a new challenge, it was getting to easy in Lyon"

"Why barca?", it was Ingrid turns to ask

"Because it's the only team that really scares Lyon"

"Is there a particular reason for you to put Klover on your jersey and not Van Laken? Because it's a common thing in Spain but not in your country" Klover became pale at the question, her mind blocking everything and everyone, just focusing on the "accident"

"Poulsy! Can you pass me the salt please?" Jill pulls her out of her mind, with a knowing look on her face.

"Poulsy? Why Poulsy?" Alexia asks Jill, understanding that the question disturbed Klover and that the people around the table needed distractions.

"I have no idea, it came to my mind when we were young and it stays like that"

"That's a ridiculous nickname, I prefere Klo or even Barbie like Mapi called me sooner" Klover says, smiling at Jill as a thank you and taking Alexia's hand under the table and squeeze it to thanks her too.

The dinner finish in some lighter conversation, everybody telling jokes and funny stories. After they finish to help Mapi to clear the table, everyone gather back in the living room while Klover find her way to the balcony to take some fresh air. She admired Mapi's view which embraced all the city. She was amazed.

"She has a very pretty view. I'm very jealous" a voice tear her out of her mind. Klover turns around to see Alexia with two glass of water in her hand. She handed one to Klover who take it gladly.

"Yes, her view is amazing, I'm jealous too. What is that... church in the middle?" Klover asks

"It's not just a church" Alexia answers soflty, "It's La Sagrada Familia. It's the most important monument of Barcelona"

"Oh shit! Sorry! I didn't think that it was this, I tought of it as something which wasn't in renovation"

"It's not in renovation. It's just not finished. They started it in 1882 and it's still not finished"

"Hope they will finish Camp Nou faster than that "

Alexia burst out laughing and Klover follows her soon.

"It's really a beautiful city, sure it looks even more great at day" Klover says soflty

"I can make you visit... If you want of course"

"Of course I want Alexia" Klover giggles and Alexia bite her lip because she heared that beautiful sound again and she was the cause of it.

They just stay there in silence, Klover looking at the city and Alexia looking at Klover.

"I can feel you staring Alexia"

"Sorry" Alexia blushes and looked away

"But to my suprise I kind of like it when you stare at me" Klover says, which was a lie because she knew exactly why she like it.

Alexia turns her head back to Klover and continue to memorize every details of her right profil.

"How do you go back home?" the question escapes from Alexia's lips, without even thinking about it.

"Jana is suppose to bring me back home but I'm sure Jill and Lynn are having a lot of fun and would want to stay longer than I would"

"I would have love to bring you back but you have to wait Jill and Lynn so..."

"Technically, no, Jill and Lynn are staying at Jana's place because my guest room doesn't have a bed yet. So if you want to left sooner, I'm okay with your offer"

"Let's go then" Alexia takes Klover's hand in hers and bring her into the living room.

"Bye guys, I absolutely loved the night, but I had a big day and I'm super tired so I'm leaving" Klover tells the other

Jill and Lynn are confused at first and then they see Alexia with a light blush on her cheeks. They understand immediately.

"Sleep well Poulsy!"  "Don't do naughty things Poulsy!" They shout to her as she goes and she still answer with her middle finger.

When the doors of the elevator open, Alexia took Klover by her hand again and lead the way to her car.

"Wow, that's a great car" Klover says, looking at the car.

"Thank you" Alexia answers, opening the passenger seat.

"What a gentlewoman!"

Alexia shakes her head laughing at Klover's comment.

"Is the club going to give you car?" Alexia asks as she starts to drive away, after Klover enter her adress in the GPS.

"Nope and it's perfect like that"

"Why?"

"Because I'm a danger on the road. Driving is producing a huge stress in me and it made me fail the exam... 5 times, so I'm very good with myself to be a passenger princess"

"That's better, yes" Alexia says, mocking Klover.

"I'm know you're used to drive dangerously but me no" Alexia laughed when Klover hit her shoulder playfully

"You are not nice" Klover says, trying to hold back her smile

"I see you smile, I know that you don't think that" Alexia tells, smiling and softly taking back Klover's hand in her hand.

"When are Jill and Lynn leaving?" Alexia asks, running her thumb on the back of Klover's hand.

"Tomorrow morning"

"So Jana is picking you up?"

"Yes, so I can say goodbye to them"

Alexia parks her car in front of klover's building. The two of them not saying anything, not looking at each other but still hand in hand.

"So i don't pick you up tomorrow morning?" Alexia says sadly

"No but you can give me ride after training" Klover proposes which gave back her smile to Alexia.

"See you tomorrow" Klover ends the moment, get out of the car and doesn't look back as she feels Alexia's eyes on her back... even if in reality, Alexia can't help her eyes to fall on Klover's behind.

"See you tomorrow amor"