16. The baby

Today is a special day, it's the baby shower. Klover and Alexia have planned everything. They will discover the sex of the baby with Nala walking on a long white carpet with blue or pink paint on her paws.

Everyone was reunited. The girls, the families, everyone is gathered in the garden of Alexia and Klover's new house.

"It's time" Mapi exclaims herself.

She comes towards the couple, bend over to put a kiss on Klover's big bump and puts masks for the night on their eyes so thay can't see anything.

Eli comes with Nala and let the dog make her way to her owners. When they feel Nala near them the two girls take off their masks and see the white carpet paint with pink paws.

"It's a girl!" Klover shouts throwing herself in the arms of her girlfriend.

When they went to bed after partying all the afternoon, Alexia and Klover decided to post a picture of their baby shower on instagram to annouce the pregnancy of Klover to the fans.

"How are we going to name her?" Alexia says, running her hands on Klover's bump.

"I really like the name Stella and you, how do you want to name her?"

"I like that name but I'm more into Rosalia"

"That's a no"

"Why? it's a great name! Ok maybe my favorite singer have the same name BUT it doesn't matter, it's still a pretty name."

"I think you're too tired, you should sleep" Klover says exhausted

3 months later

Klover hit the 8 months yesterday. In one month, their little girl, with still no name, is going to be born.

But in the middle of the night Klover wakes up feeling a liquid going down her legs. It can be 2 things: one, she peed in bed or 2, her water brokes. She prayed for peeing in bed but it was definitely the second one.

She wakes up Alexia, shouting that her water brokes and that she need to go to the hospital. Alexia is completely lost but she wakes up and start to dress then panick takes her.

"What do you mean your water brokes? You're at 8 months only!"

The couple make their way to the hospital. Alexia is extremely worried and Klover is in big pain. On the way Alexia calls her mother and Jill to announce them what is happening.

When they arrives at the hospital, Klover is immediately take in charge. She lies in a hospital bed, a nurse checking on her to see if she is enough dilated so the baby can make her way down but time is running and Klover is feeling increasingly weak.

"Something is wrong" She repeats to Alexia

The doctors take the decision to do a cesarean section to get out the baby.

Alexia is not allowed to stay, the doctor saying that it was to dangerous this time. So she is pacing the waiting room with her mom who is trying to calm her down.

"Alexia you need to sit down a little bit" Eli says to her daughter.

"She said something was wrong mom" Alexia repeats for the hundred times.

Alexia was asking about her girlfriend to every nurses or doctors that she was seeing but none of them answered her.

Until a moment when a nurse came to her.

"Your daughter is born, you can see her"

"Let's go then"

When Alexia enter the room, it was peacefull. It was like a bubble of happiness. And here, in the middle of the room, there was these pretty little baby in an incubator.

"She looks exactly like you but she has Klover's eyes" Eli says in admiration in front of her grand-daughter.

Alexia puts her hands in the holes so she can take the hand of her baby and as she feels her skin connect with her a tear fall.

"She is perfect"

"Do you have a name?" the nurse says softly

"Not really but do you have news about my grilfriend?" Alexia asks with hope

"It doesn't look very good, you should put your attention on your baby Mrs Putellas"

When she says that, Alexia's world fall apart so she did the only one thing she was thinking about.

"Her name is Stella"