13. Listen to me

Upset. Alexia is upset, really upset. She can't understand why Klover was letting Patri be close to her like that.

She has never felt like that for anyone and Klover's attitude felt like a betrayal for her. It felt like the blonde didn't care of her and Alexia was hurt. Badly.

After a urgent phonecall with Jill, Klover had understand that she might have hurt Alexia and that she has to make the first step. So that's why Klover was at Alexia's door after calling Mapi so she can drive her here and make her come in the building. At midnight.

Klover knocks softly on the door but the door stay closed.

"Alexia, it's me can you please let me in?" No answer

"Alexia please, I know that I hurt you and I'm sorry, I didn't think that it would have put you in this state, can you please let me in? I know that you are here and awake, I heard you come to the door" No answer

Klover puts her forehead on the door

"Please Alexia, I'm really sorry, I never meant to hurt you"

"Alexia open the door please"

"You know what, fuck you Alexia. I know I have hurt you but I know that I have mostly hurt your ego. Talking to another girl like that wow it must be hard for someone as proud as you. But I don't regret it when you are so proud that you can't even open a fucking door after someone apologize and want to have a conversation" Klover leaves Alexia's building deciding to walk back to her place.

Alexia go to her bed, still hurt and upset, and even more after hearing the stupid apologies of Klover.

The next morning Klover goes to the doctor's room after she spent her morning routine vomiting. She knocks at the door and the doctor let her come in.

"Are you ok Klover?" the doctor asks softly

"No I don't know what I have but I can't stop vomiting. I feel nauseous" She says looking very bad.

When the doctor approach her and she smells his perfume, she runs to the bin and vomit again.

"Well I have to do an ultrasound"

"What? Why? Am I going to die?"

"No but if it's what I am thinking then I need to do an ultrasound, lay down please."

The doctor put the gel, turns on the screen and start the ultrasound.

"Well look what we have here" The doctor points to the screen

"Is it what I'm thinking it is ?" She says turning pale

"I dont know what you are thinking Klover but if you think of a baby then bingo! You are pregnant"

"Oh shit"

While Klover was at the doctor, all the girls where out on the pitch warming up.

"Do you know where is Klover?" Mapi asks Alexia

"No and i don't care" that wasn't true, she was worried but she was mostly upset.

"Wait, you didn't make up last night?"

"No"

"Why?"

Alexia was about to answer when Klover appears on the pitch, in kit, looking exhausted and lost. Jonatan told her to join the warm up. She makes her way towards Mapi and Alexia but the midfielder goes towards Irene and Mariona.

"No Alexia please" Klover whines

"Mapi, I need your help again please"

"What do you need Barbie?"

"I need to speak with Alexia but she can't run away"

"Got it" Mapi says having a plan in her head and saying it to Klover

At the end of the training, everyone is going to the locker but Mapi tells Alexia that Jonatan needs to talk to her in the press room.

"What do you need Jonatan?" Alexia says coming in the press room but when she saw Klover in there she wants to go back to the locker room but Mapi has lock the door.

"You can't run away now, you're stuck with me" Klover says laughing nervously.

"Alexia I need you to listen to me, I-"

"No you're going to listen to me Klover. You are the most selfish person I have ever know. You just think about what you feel not giving a shit about what others feel but that's not how it works! Some people on this earth actually cares for you and I understand that you have some trauma but I don't think I deserve your bad attitude. I am here for you from the beginning and I thought I would have been here till the end but I realise that maybe you doesn't deserve me because you are not able to respect me and my feelings. I'm going to tell you something that I want to tell you since our first date but you didn't let me say. I love you Klover. But since it seems to really annoy you, you won't have to deal with my feelings don't worry"

After this, Alexia was out of breath and Klover was too stunned to speak.

"Is this what you think of me?" Klover says quietly

"Yes" Alexia keep it short because she doesn't want to talk to Klover more than she did.

"Fine, I leave you alone then"

When Klover was out of the room, she runs to the locker room, pack her things and run away from the training center.