5. Insecurities

When Klover finishes her shower, Alexia is still in the kitchen cooking the tortilla. Alexia is so focused on what she is doing that she doesn't hear Klover come in the kitchen. So she jumps hard when she turns back to take the salt. Like the little devil she is, Klover starts to burst out laughning Alexia looking at her defeated.

"Do you know that you can make me have a heart attack by doing that?" Alexia grumbled.

Klover doesn't stop laughing at her so Alexia starts to tickle her. A race starts in the living room, Klover wanting to escape Alexia and the other wants to catch her. Something Alexia managed to do and she throws Klover on the couch, blocks the blond girl and tickles her so hard that Klover cries with laughter.

"Something...Something" Klover tries to speak between her laughter.

"What is it ?" Alexia asks, slowing down on the tickles

"I think something is burning" Klover says catching her breath.

"Mierda!" Alexia runs to the kitchen to see her tortilla, a little burnt.

"So is this the best tortilla that I would eat in my life?"

Alexia looks at her with an apologetic smile.

Klover and Alexia eat peacefully telling each others funny stories. Alexia wants to ask about Klover's panic attack but she sees her so peacefull that she holds back herself. When they finish Klover takes the plates and says to Alexia that she can take a shower if she wants. So Alexia tooks fresh clothes from her bag and go to the shower. When she finishes, she joins Klover on the sofa who was watching the TV.

"Hey Klo, it's been a long day, maybe you should go to bed" Alexia says softly

"Yes... but can you stay with me? I don't want to be alone tonight"

"Of course I'll stay with you" Alexia's face was soft and reassuring but inside her heart was beating faster than it has ever beat.

Klover tooks Alexia's hand and lead the way to her bedroom. It was a spacious bedroom with a queensize bed. Klover changes herself into her pyjama, which consisted in a pantie with an old large shirt that she stole from Jill.

Alexia was still standing at the door, Klover's back was facing her, and she started to sweat and blush when Klover, in her pantie, took of her bra.

"Do you need some clothes to sleep?" Klover asks Alexia, still not facing her as was putting her shirt on

"No that's ok, I can sleep like that" Klover looks Alexia up and down. The fresh clothes that she had in her bag were a pair of jeans and nike t-shirt.

"You are not sleeping in jeans"

"Don't worry it's ok, I'm fine like that" Alexia says, blushing hard

"What's the problem Alexia? Are you... shy? or something else because it's just me, I will not judge you're body I'm not like that." Klover tries to reassure Alexia, putting her hands on Alexia's cheeks.

Alexia tooks off Klover's hand and took a step back.

"If I show you my insecurities, would you be more comfortable?" Klover says looking Alexia in the eyes. Alexia shrugs her shoulders not understanding what Klover might have to hide.

"You are going to know why I never take a shower with the other after training" Klover tooks her shirt off, her eyes not living Alexia's ones.

When her shirt touches the floor, Klover lower her eyes so Alexia does too and what she sees live her shocked. Here on her chest, on her waist and close to her throat were scars. Red ones. They were'nt huge but if Alexia could compare there size it would be a knife's size. She tries to count but Klover stops her right in her track.

"17... I have 17 scars on my front."

Alexia was so stunned that her response was to drop her pants. Klover looks down not understanding what she was doing. She saw Alexia perfectly muscled bare thights and a little higher she saw a boxer which was covering her penis.

"I see"Klover says, walking to an open box with clothes inside.

"Normally people don't react like that" mumbles Alexia, confused by Klover's reaction

"This a box with Jill and Lynn's clothes and look what we have inside... Boxers " Klover shows Alexia many boxers.

"Wait Jill and Lynn are... like me?" Alexia asks, not believing it

"Jill, Lynn, Guro Reiten, Leah Williamson and many others yeah"

"How do you know for the others?" Alexia asks, a little hint of jealousy in her voice

Klover blushes, doesn't answer and throw Lynn's shirt to Alexia, this one removing her pants and shirt.

"Which side of the bed do you prefer?" Klover says ignoring Alexia, giving her an innocent smile

Alexia smiles back, shaking her head going to the left side. Klover joins Alexia in bed and the two of them let the silence settle in. None of them were able to find sleep but at a moment Klover turns herself on her side so she can see Alexia, this one turning her head to face Klover.

"Thank you for this morning" Klover whispers, putting her hand on Alexia's cheek, running her thumb over it.

In answer Alexia, puts her own hand on top of Klover's one.

"And thank you for not forcing me to speak" Klover adds

Alexia kiss Klover's forehead, put her head against her chest like she did this morning.

"I will never force you to speak but if you really need it, I will always listen you Klo. I swear" Alexia says softly, running her hand in the soft blond hair.

Klover kiss her neck and the two of them fall asleep, tangled with each other.