Chapter One.

My name is Mary Louise Baker and I am a Freshman at Sullivan University. I always pictured my life to be exciting, but in my 19 years of existence nothing seems to be just that. Except my great, great, great and so on grandma's dress is amazing.

" Come on Lis, you know we are going to be late for our next class!" I exclaimed as I was trying to rush my best friend Lisa from our dorm." Chill out Mary, it takes five minutes to granny crawl there!" she snorted throwing my pillow at me. "Ha ha!" I smiled.

It maybe took three and a half minutes to get there by jogging, I did it to make Lis growl at me she doesn't like jogging before class because she don't want to have pit stains. " Mar I will get you back." she growled under her breath. " Come on where is your since of humor Lis, you know you love me."

As we got to our seats I noticed a angel looking me dead in the eyes, wow is he gorgeous. " Mary snap out of it!" Lisa snapped at me. " Oh uh hi, I am Mary." he just smiled and I thought my heart was going to rip out. Why do I feel like this, ive dated guys, but never had a felt.this way before strange. " Mary is a beautiful name, my name is Charles Denali. I am pleased to keet you." I felt like I swallowed a burr and it was stuck in my throat. " Nice to meet you too." I blushed.

I nudged Lisa to sit down in our seats. As class started I was lost in thought. What just happened? Who is he? And why can't I forget about those royal ice blue eyes. I have never met anyone in my life that just made my body disfunction. I didn't even notice he took.the seat.right behind me.

" Hey would you like to go out friday maybe?" he whispered behind me. " Uh sure." I replied shyly. " Great I will pick you up at 7:00 pm sharp then." I sat there and nodded in silence and all I could think was this was it, I will figure out more about him.

After class me and Lisa went to my favorite Italian Bistro for lunch. and the rest of the evening was uneventful, but I realized tomorrow is Friday, which means my date with Charles. I needed a gameplan on how not to completely go jello and have a mental melt down in front of him.

This is my first try at this so please look over some errors. I hope you all enjoy my story. :) Leave me comments.