Chapter Nine.

It was dark and cold the snow kept pouring down I found myself in forest I did not recognize before. I arched closer to the ground to pick up on anything when all of a sudden my eyes see a small orange flower surviving just perfectly in all this snow. I took it as a sign and dug the root and wrapped my hankerchief around it a placed it safely in my pocket. Up ahead I heard rustling in the leaves I could hear a familiar voice. It was Harles Davids siding with the brutality letting them know every opening to my pallace. "We plan a second attack on the night of the double wedding ." Harles said viciously then another voice spoke up and said " I want to make Mary my bride even by force!" I have never heard that voice before and that made me eerie . Then a big flash appeared then I was alost in a black mist.

When I woke up I found myself back in my bed next.to Charles whom was staring at me wide eyed. ' Before you ask, I had a vision I am showing it to you now' he nodded letting me know he just seen my dream. He pulled me close and whispered softly in my ear " The only Bride you will be is to me." I leaned up and placed my hand to his jaw and pulled him in for a passionate kiss I could feel my insides burn of passion. "Will you go to the library with me so I can figure out the meaning of the flower." I asked him while batting my eyes. He swooped me up and had me in there before I could finish batting my eyes. He sat me down and we started searching books for this mysterious flower. It seemed like days we looked, but was only hours. I heard Charles say " I found something ." I quickly ran to him and the book said the blood orange lotus flower, a flower so rare it is only dreamt about by every chosen one each 30 centuries. The person who seeks the meaning of this dream and flower on the night shall you loose your virginity the power of the blood orange flower will consume you and you shall be unstopable, we only hope each chosen one bestows this kind of power for good.

We were quite for a moment then I paused and looked at Charles. "I have an idea once we beat them te first time we will prep for our wedding and gather some armies help keep watch on every entrance to this place long enough for our wedding and I hate to say jump into our honeymoon ealry so I can then go out and end it, because the chosen one has every power." Even though we hated having to rush my big moment we knew it had to be done to end this once and for all, because we are still preparing for them to kidnapp me. I get these visions quick but we all expected Harles to Rebel because Lisa rejected him.

The day had come when they planned to kidnap me. We was ready. Lisa had already shifted into my duplicate and we were waiting for our grabbers we were gonna go willingly part way. " Mare you sure this will work?" Lisa stuttered. "Don't be such a worry wart my visions are never wrong." She nodded " your right, we can do this." Then she smiled. Five big men came up to the garden they looked confused when they seen two of me so they grabbed us both. To make them think we wasn't ready we played the damsil in distress. "Help!" we started screaming "Charles Help!" We screamed he came to the balcony as the guys holding us put knives to our throat. "You move sir and we spill there blood." The man said as he pushed his knife closer in my throat. I winked at Charles " Take them then." He told them. They threw is over there back and took us to there wagon were they threw us inside and said "if you move I will cut each one of your fingers off." What a sicko this one was. I winked at Lisa and we was off. We made it about half way off the mountain I decided we let them go far enough when I put my shield over me and her and nudged her we started enchanting stunning spells " felioma sanoma" . We tied them up and took off in the wagon back towards the palace. By the time they wake up we will be in bed I thought to myself. As we rode all I could think about was that flower and wondered why it chose me.

Once back at the palace my mother greated me with a frown. "What is wrong?" I said concerned " It is your father my dear he is expected to die my love before your big night." She said then broke down on me. " This can't be, mama No!" I cried. I could feel my heart breaking I ran to his room as fast as I could. "Father please let it not be so." I wept " My darling daughter it will be alright I am wizard you know not a vampire my love it is not meant for me to go on." He stated "But please I can have Charles turn you." I begged to him. " No my dear this I'd what has to be for the prophecy, I knew you would be the chosen one so I will always live through you." He smiled at me. "You will do great things." He said. I just hugged him close. Evem though I didn't want it, I couldn't go against his wishes. " I love you Father." I said to him before he passed away three days after our return. I knew my life wouldn't be the same without him, but life has to go on.

This chapter is dedicated to my father who passed away during me writing this. 03/30/13 R.I.P Daddy!!