Chapter Seven.

A couple weeks had went by and I wasn't having anymore dreams, my dad seems to think my body is preparing for the transition he said it isn't very painful like if you were changed into a vampire. My mom had me and Lisa spell casting and fighting machines now all we needed was the power. Tonight is the night before the change and in a few hours they are hosting a Royal Ball in mine and Lisa's honor. Right now me and Lisa are waiting for the palace's royal beautician and fashion designer to get us ready.

"I am nervous, what if I trip and fall then make Randall fall." Lisa blushed a slight red " Don't be you will do fine, you will see." I patted her hand lightly for reasuring her she was okay. All at once a couple woman walked into my room "My name is Rose this is my assistant Rain. We will be working on you two for the ball." she motioned me to follow her, so I did and we moved behind my changing area. She came back in with a huge white ball gown with gold lace, and helped me put on the whole works. Onced it was on I took a seat on my bed I noticed Lisa wasn't in here."She went to her room if your wondering, you will see her in the hall way." she started working with my curls and started pinning a few here and there. She applied baby's breath in with some of the curls she pinned in place. She then applied a gold tiara with red gems on my head, now she started applying foundation. Once she finished my look with red lipstick I put on the white hills she gave me and I was free to meet Lisa in the hall.

I walked down the hall Lisa came out of her room she was gorgeous, Randall will love it. She had on a red ball gown, and it made her long black hair shine. She had her hair curled and down her back with a small red feather in her hair and a tiara as well. " Mary you look great." she smiled at me " So do you girl, breath taking." I said to her and Rose nudged me to move so we headed down there stairs. Once we reached the bottom Charles and Randall awaited us to approach. 'You look great!' I said to Charles mentally he smiled " You look better my love, stunning is what you are." he took my hand and Randall and Lisa did the same and we took off to the ball room.

We waited outside to be announced before we walked down the stairs into the ball room. "First born to my wife and I, your future King ; Prince Charles Edward Denali and his fiance Mary Louise Baker." We made our way down the long walk way and took our seats beside.the King on the Right. " Second born to my wife and I, Prince Randall Justice Denali and his fiance Lisa Marie Riles." The king bellowed engaged she didn't tell me. They were half way down the stairs whenb" I object she is my soul mate!" a red haired man said appearing out of no were. " Who says Harles Davids!" Randall hissed loudly and flung himself at this man named Harles who by this time had flames coming out of his hands. Next the grand piano magically flew though the room and landed on top of Harles. "Stay away from her, or next time it is worse." Randall screamed and took Lisa's hand who's jaw was still droppedn They took there seats by this time the guests were cheering on the prince. Ball room music started playing and Charles took my hand and me onto the dance floor. We glidded along there floor for what felt like hours and we never lost eye contact. "I love you!" I told him and he leaned down and kissed me " I love you too." he said then kissed me again then we took our seat to have some drinks.and eat. After I finished with my food Charles took my hand and led me from the ball room and outside. " I wanted to spend sometime with you love because you are going to have a long day." he picked me up bridal style and took me to the secret flower garden where he proposed. Once we made it there he placed me on the ground, I spotted a swing hanging off a tree. 'It is beautiful' I thought " It was my sisters, she died from the plague at age five she was a year younger than Randall." he looked down and if it was possible I knew he wanted to cry. "I am sorry my love." I said as I rubbed his back"What was her name?" I asked him " Her name was Akira Rose Denali" he told me. "Gorgeous name, I love it." I said to him " Do you want to swing, I will push you" he told me I nodded sat on the beautifuly hand made flower vine and wood.seat swing. As he pushed me we talked about the wedding in two months and how he couldn't wait to spend eternity with me and how I couldn't wait as well.

"It is getting late." he said and picked me up and took off running full speed and.in seconds we were in our bedroom. He set me on the ground and helped me out of the dress until I was in my pedicoats. " I will leave you to get ready for bed and just tell me mentally when you want me to lay with you." he kissed my lips then walked out of the door leaving me to my thoughts that I know he reads. I walked in the closet and settled on pink silk shorts and making sleep shirt, then I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I got out and dried my body then got dressed. I then dried my hair then combed out the tangles. 'I am done.' I said to Charles mentally. I quickly brushed my teeth and walked out of the bathroom. Charles was waiting for me on the bed so I took my spot next to him. "I love Mary goodnight" he kissed me gently. "Goodnight I love you too" I said then cuddled up to him and into no time I was sound asleep.

This is my first try at this so please look over some errors. I hope you all enjoy my story. :) Leave me comments.