Chapter Ten.

It was two weeks before mine and Lisa's double wedding and I am excited, but at the same time missing my Father. He comes to me in my dreams sometimes and that's comforting because he told me the night my power comes in the flower will appear on my skin and will be my mark as the chosen one and I will be known as bloody Mary. Since my fathers passing my mother has been emotionally distraught and that worries me. I have been working on a potion to use as a herbal tea to ease her mind, because he told me how to make it in my dreams. I am glad to have that with him always.

"Mary are you ready to dress shop." Lisa said as she peeked in my door. " Sure I am, let me take Noah to his momma." He was getting so big he is almost six months. I took him to Laura then me and Lisa and my mother was off to shop. We had drivers take us to were all royals buy there best gowns. I got rhe tea from.the table and slipped a few drops " Here Mother is some tea." I handed ot to her then poured me and Lisa a cup so she wouldn't suspect me.

We sat quitly and sipped our tea as we neared closer to the gown shop. "This tea is magnificent Mary I haven't felt this good since, well you know." She said and then smiled. "Thank You." She said again.

We made it to the dress shop and looked around I stumbled across this gorgeous dress that had a train and was perfectly crafter with diamonds and white gold lace I knew I wanted that one. "Try it on dear." My mother stated I took it from the rack and went inside the dressing room. As I came out Lisa was standing there in a white lace dress with No train and had gold lace and black diamonds it suited her. " You look beautiful !" My mother cried. Me and Lisa stared at each other in that moment because we knew once we take the next step there is no turning back.

After we decided which wedding gown we wanted we headed back to the castle the big day was coming closer each day since we decided to have the wedding a day early to throw off all the brutality clan they wouldn't know I already claimed all my powers. We were gonna have the fake wedding on the day of the attack.

Once back at the palace I could sense Randall and Charles were back from there secret mission. 'come to me' I telepathically told him. He rushed to me in seconds and scooped me up and kissed me like he was never going to have the chance to again. " I've missed you so much my dear I'm sorry about your father." He said as if he was trying not to cry. I hugged him even closer as a tear ran down my face. " He is still right here," I exclaimed and pointed towards my heart. 

Charles scooped me up and took me to our room where he left me to get ready for bed. I did my nightly routine and bathed and got dressed as I climbed into bed Charles came into the room and climbed in next to me and wrapped his arms around me tightly and I drifted away to sleep.