Chapter Five.

"Mary!" I heard my mother calling me. I was once again in my dream world. "Hello Momma." I said then took her hand and we sat down on the stone bench infront of a small brook. She told me more things I needed to know about who I was. I also learned Lisa's also a witch and her parents died in war a few years ago against the bad vampire coven who call them self The brutality clan. They have been trying to take over the Kingdom for 100 years and they have been waiting for me to be born to end the war once and for all. I have faith with training and help I can do this." Of course you can do this Mary. I will help you through it all, now wake up and come see me for real."

"Sweet heart wake up." I heard Charles say in muffled tones. I arose from my bed and rubbed my eyes sleepily and yawned. "You look absolutely amazing my dear." he said and leaned down to kiss me. "You are something else Charles Denali." I pulled him down with me in a kiss that made my toe nails curl. "I love you!" I said gazing in those blue eyes of his, that steals a peice of my heart with every glance." I love you too Mary, so much." he kissed me once more " Go get dressed my dear so you can start your day at your new home my love." he said to me as he left to get ready.

I made my way to the huge closet and opened the doors. I forgot about my ancestors dress and grabbed it from the floor and hung it up to be specialy washed. "Now what to wear?" I thought I need to be quick cause I want get Lisa for breakfast so I could talk to her about my dream. I hated to tell her about them I know she will be more proud then sad because, she is all about peace and love, etc. I settled for a saphire blue dress that was knee length with spaghetti straps. I picked out a black pair of stilletos and made my way to the jewelry area and found matching saphire necklace and earrings. Then I went into the bathroom and teased my natural tendrils and let them fall down my back, onced I was done with my makeup I headed to Lisa's room.

"Come in" I heard Lisa say as I opened the door. " How was your night?" I asked as I plopped on her king size bed her covers were red, were mine is white. " Amazing, I love it hear." she gleamed from ear to ear. I told her about my dream and she cried a few minutes over her parents, but jumped for joy when I told her she would come into her powers the night I do as well. "Come on lets get breakfast." I said to her." Good I am flipping hungry." she said and plopped off her bed and onto the floor.

We made it half way down the stairs when coming up was the dark haired, dark eyed version of Charles he stopped dead infront of Lisa. " Well hello there pretty lady!" he said as he passed by her and winked. She just stood there in awe as I got closer to her I snapped my finger " Lisa snap out if it." I said laughing. She looked at me star struck "It was an angel." she cooed. "Thats exactly the way I felt when I met Charles Lis." I said to her and smiled. We made it to the bottom of the stairs and there stood Charles with my mother. Over struck with joy I ran to her and intwined us in a hug. "Mom, I have missed you." I said taking in the smell of her always the same her own vanilla brewed perfume she made. "I have missed you so much, you have become an outstanding young woman. Ive always looked in on you from afar." she said then kissed my cheek and hugged me again. " Lisa lou get your butt over here and give me a hug." my mom said walking past me and hugged Lisa."Ginny I have missed you." Lisa said to my mom. "I have missed both my girls." my mother. Oh darn I forgot that my older sister Laura she was with them supposidly when they wrecked." Mom wheres Laur.!" I said to her. "I am right here brat face." she said while hugging me." hey sis I see you are pregnant oh goodness when did this happen, I am so happy." I said gloating "I married a werewolf Lisa's cousin Anthony Riles a year ago, and in here is a little warlock, werewolf named Noah David Riles." she said patting her massive tummy.

We walked into the dinning area and was seated for breakfast to be served. Us girls talked about our soon to be changing ritual, the night me and Lisa get our powers. Which was three weeks away.

After we ate My mom took Lisa to talk to her alone and she told me she would find me later. "Hey my love." Charles said as he leaned down to kiss me. " I want to show you something." he said as picking me up bridal style and carrying me outside. He sped up vampire speed and I felt light headed. When we came to a hault he eased me to the ground. In front me was lamps hung from flowers every where lit up, in the middle laid a blanket with a basket and rose in a vase. " I wanted to surprise you." he said then kissed my hand." It's perfect." I smiled he looked down at me got on one knee and took my left hand. "Mary, I want to spend the rest of eternity with you, will you marry me?" he said and slid a gorgeous diamond ring on my finger, I was speechless I started to sob and I nodded yes. "It was my grandmothers." he said and kissed me deeply for a few minutes, when I caught my breath I told him " It's perfect." he took my hand and led me to the blanket and we sat down. We enjoyed some wine on our Romantic picnic and decided we wanted to marry the day before Christmas. That was perfect timing for the wedding. Between then and now there is few things I need to learn. He picked me up and we took off again at full speed, I was used to it this time and it was fun. "Sorry I was in a hurry, your mom has somethings she wants to talk to you about." he told me as he settled me to the ground. " She is in the library straight down that hall he pointed. I nodded and waved as I made my way in her direction.

"Hello Mary dear we need to discuss a few things" she said as she motioned me to take a seat with her." Well, as you know Charles is your soulmate, and Randall is Lisa's." she smiled "Who is Randall?" I asked her curiously."He is Charles younger brother." she said to me. He must have been the one we met on the stair case I thought." Also I am going to give you and Lisa lessons on everything you need to know about being a witch up to and even after you both get your powers." she said to me. "Okay Mother, I am engaged." I said flashing my ring to her "It is gorgeous my dear." she hugged me tightly and kissed my head. "You have made me one proud mother." she said to me, then at once we heard feet stomping."She is always been the favorite, because of a stupid prohecy." Laura screamed and waddled down the hall."Laura Elizabeth, get back here!" my mother bellowed. "I will see you later," and then she was off after my sister. I decided to wander the library and I came upon some books about prophecies and witches, so I took them and found a cumfy couch and took a seat to read.

I learned from the book about phrophecies of how my prophecy is destined to be fulfilled or all the supernatural world will be doomed forever to be killed by the hand of the brutality coven. I read several interesting prophecies. I heard someone enter the library. "There you are dear, are you hungry?" he said as he took my free hand, I nodded my head I lost time in here I thought "Yes I am, I hope it was okay for me to read these." I took his hand and stood up "Of course it is, now lets get you some food." He led me down the long halls of the castle until we made it to the kitchen. He headed to the fridge and took out a plate of food and sat it in a microwave to heat then he poured himself what looked to me like a cup of blood.

"It's packaged blood sweetie, most of the time we drink off animals." he said to me and sat my plate infront of me. I nodded in agreement then ate my dinner while he sat and watched. Once I was done I insisted on cleaning our dishes then headed upstairs to our room. " Have you seen Lisa?" I asked Charles as we sat down on the love seat in our room."Yes she has been with my brother all day, it seems she is his mia amore, just like you are mine." he smiled and looked at me with those gorgeous blue eyes that I could get lost for days in. "I love you!", he spoke softly. "I love you too." I breathed as his lips met mine and they intertwined widly as our breath became intimid. I got up onto his lap and kissed around his neckline. He picked me up and set me on the ground " I was serious when I wanted to wait my love, I want our first time to be special." he told me while pulling me onto his lap. I rested my head on his chest and in no time I was fast asleep sitting on the love of my life's lap.

This is my first try at this so please look over some errors. I hope you all enjoy my story. :) Leave me comments.