Chapter Eight.

I was in a clearing, but I do not recall the location. I heard leaves rustling up ahead in a distance. "When do we plan on attacking boss?" I heard a familiar voice say a few feet infront of me. "We plan on taking the girl after the holiday." he spoke in hushed tones, but I heard him clearly. " I hope this works boss." the other man spoke. I needed to wakeup soon I thought.

"Mary!" I heard my father calling my name. I sat up in my bed and looked at him. "It's time" he took my hand and led me to the library with Lisa. There was two blankets in the floor with light candles circling the blankets. My father motioned me to lie down, so I lied down on a blanket. Lisa did the same as me and we took hands like my mother has taught us. I closed eyes and I could barely hear my parents enchanting spells around us. I drifted into a premeditated sleep while my body tingled what felt like hours maybe even days it was a odd feeling and no matter how hard I tried I couldn't make myself wakeup.

I started hearing voices all around me "She should be waking up soon." I heard my father speak "Lisa is starting to move a little bit." my mother whispered I finally gained control of my body. "Help me up?" My father lifted me up "How do you feel?" He asked concerned "I am okay." I told him "How do you feel Lisa?" my mother asked. "I am good" she said "Well girls I am going to scry and see what your.powers are." she said as she appeared into the crystal ball. "Ahh Lisa my dear it seems that you can change peoples moods and shape shift, and Mary you can see the future and have a shield ky dear which is good gifts, these will come in handy." she told us. I just rembered my dream last night. "I have an idea, I had a dream again last night that they are coming after the holidays to kidnap me. What if we have Lisa shift into me and they take both of us and I will send messages to Charles mentally so you all can find us and we attack." I said in rushed tones. "It could work" my father told me "Besides I can try and focus on the future and see if it will." I told them, they nodded in agreement. I closed my eyes and visualed the night they came, I seen them leave with two of me and they took us to there hideout and I told Charles the location and the next day the Kings army attacked and we won. I opened my eyes "It will work." I told them "Now we just need to prepare."

I decided to go find Charles because I missed him dearly.'Let's go to the secret garden?' I said to him mentally ajd in 60 seconds he found me in the hall. "How do you feel love?" he asked while picking me up bridal style. "I am okay, I had a vision and the Brutality is coming after the New Year, but I forseen a plan that will work." I filled him in as I wrapped my arms around his neck."I like it, I just read your mind about your plan, I will worry about you." he kissed me lightly then we took off running at full speed and soon we were in the garden. He let me down and I went to the swing and sat down and he started to push me. I love spending time with him I feel eternally happy. "Now we can plan the wedding!" I said as he stopped pushing me. "Your right, we can!" he smiled from ear to ear, then he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him and our lips met. I slid my tounge in and played with his as I deepend the kiss. Our breathing started to pick up as I could feels my insides tingle and burn with passion as I kissed him further. "Mary would you like to strengthen our bond?" he said panting "It is a soulmate thing, if a vampire drinks blood of their soulmate it deepends the bond forever, and it doesn't hurt it will feel really orgasmic. It will also allow us to speak telepathically to each other at all times." he said to me. I nodded my head yes, because I love him. He tilted my head to the side and I seen his fangs grow. He kissed my neck and bit in. It hurt for a moment, then it felt as if I was on cloud nine and I would burst with pleasure as we both ended in moans. 'Are you okay' I heard Charles voice, but realized his lips didn't move. 'I am great!' I mentally told him. 'Let's get back love you need to eat.'

He picked me up once again then took off running vampire speed. Once in the castle we made our way to the dinning room for supper. We took our seats and every one was there except Lisa, Noah was cute as ever as he suckled on his mama. "Mary can you keep Noah for the night?" Laura asked me "Sure I would be delited." I smiled at Charles and he smiled back. I ate in a hurry when the room around me became blurry. I seen Lisa being kidnapped by that Harles Davids as he jumped out the window with her. I came to myself "Randall it's Lisa Harles has took her..!" I screamed he was gone in a flash, now we had to pray he finds her. I went and got Noah from Laura and a bag of his things.'Let's go our room and wait to hear from Lisa.' I told Charles telepathically he grabbed Noah's basinet and we headed up stairs.

Once in our room I sat down in the rocking chair and started humming to Noah, I rocked and hummed for five minutes and he was out, so I put him in his basinet. I walked outside to the blacony and joined Charles. I had another vision as soon as I touchedbthe balcony, I seen Lisa cast a stunning spell on him and got away and Randall caught up to her and is bringing her back. I came too, 'she is safe.' I reached out with my mind 'That's great.' he replied and kissed my forehead. "You look tired Mary, go get ready for bed and I will look over you and Noah." He was right I was killed "Your wonderful." I kissed him passionately then went inside and took a.shower, brushed my teeth, and combed my hair. "Will you lie with me?" I asked him "ofcourse." we climbed in bed and he wrapped his arm around me and I drifted away to sleep.

This is my first try at this so please look over some errors. I hope you all enjoy my story. :) Leave me comments.

Bloody Mary!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें