Chapter Three.

"Mary, Mary,!" I heard someone call my name, but were was I, this place is familiar and so was that voice. My mother appeared from the clearing looking radiant as ever. This is the place I use to visit in my dreams when I was a child " Mary you have come of age," my mother spoke softly. " And you are going to fufill your destiny my lovely daughter, you are apart of a prophecy my dear." she said while patting my hand. " Mom, I don't understand." I said confused. " Over one hundred years ago, the Royal family was attacked by people who only wanted bad, and turned them into what they were, but the Royals decided they would be good, and hired a witch to see what meaning was behind this life they had to live. So she told them of how after 100 years a girl with red hair and the name of Mary, with a wing birth mark will be born, and she will become Queen by marrying the prince because they are destined soul mates." she smiled " and will lead your kingdom to peace with the world once and for all." She told me. That is me, I have a wing birth mark. I thought.

"MARY!!" Lisa yelled at me. I was dreaming, what a wonderful dream, if only it were true I thought to myself. " I am up. So whats going on?" I said as I sat up and stretched in my bed. " I just wanted to hear about your night before I leave for work." she said as she plopped down beside me. I filled her in and told her every detail about my night and even my dream, she is my family I tell her everything. After she left I decided to take a bath. I turned the water on and adjusted it hot enough to my liking, I poured some vanilla and lavender bath salts in my water and the aroma soothed me. I relaxed in the tub for a few minutes and then done my usual hygiene routine. Once I was out I wrapped some towels around my hair and body and went to my closet. "What to wear?" I said aloud to myslef I needed the perfect outfit for my day with Charles. I tried on a few things then I stumbled upon my grandmothers mothers and so on's (literally) dress. My mother left it with me as hers did to her. It was perfect it was white with lace with spaghetti straps on the arms. It has made every female in our family show pure beauty. I slipped it on and put on a pair of white hills that went with it. I combed, dried and styled my hair where it was hanging down my back in wringlets. I applied my makeup and then the floral hair piece that was apart of the outfit.

I decided to have some hazelnut and cocoa spread on wheat toast for breakfast and wait to hear from Charles. I feel lost without him like something inside me hurts since he isn't here. I waited for forty five minutes when my cell phone rang. " Hello" I said abruptly. " Mary its Charles, I got your number from your friend Lisa." he said." She was working the register at the campus cafe." he told me " Oh hello, thats cool. So whatsup?" I asked. " I am outside if you are ready." Charles told me. " Okay be right there." I told him as I hung up the phone and quickly got my things and I headed out the door.

I came to the side walk and there he was standing and he was wearing that dreamy smile. "Mary you look absolutely breath taking, literally." Charles said while kissing my hand. I knew my face was beet red. " Thank You, you look amazing yourself." I quickly blushed and tripped on my words. " Thank You Mary, though you my dear are far more dazziling then myself." he teased. " You are the most beautiful woman I have ever laid my eyes on." Our eyes met and it was like a magnet was inside us because we kept moving closer. I felt whole again as his body was against mine and I don't unerstand.still why, but I don't care because I don't want this to end. He leaned in and our lips intwined as I slid my tounge in and heated the kiss, my body was sizzling and he pulled away."Mary as much as I enjoyed that I think we should get going, since I told you I am Royal I want to show you some things about being Royalty." he told me while running his fingers through my curls." Okay" I told him as I leaned in to kiss him again. " First I need to tell you something, I know we have not known each other long, but I love you and I eventually want to spend eternity with you." he said with a nervous look. " Will you move to my kingdom with me I will give you time to go pack, and we can get your classes online "he ensured. " On one condition" I said. " Lisa comes with me she is the only thing close to family I have." I pleaded. He smiled at me and said " Of course anything for you, I will give you and her time to talk and pack, then my mover's will get your stuff then I will take you and Lisa by Limo." he said to me then kissed.my fore head. " I will text you when we are done." I said then planted my lips on his, he ran his hands down my back and whispered " I love you my sweet Mary." then he kissed me with so much passion my legs failed me and he caught me in his arms.

I called Lisa and told her the news and she told me I wasn't crazy that this could be exciting and that she will be here asap.

It took her fifteen minutes to get there and we started packing our belongings. Once we were done we plopped on the couch and I texted Charles to inform him I was finished and waiting for his arrival. We waited atleast thirty minutes when I heard a knock on the door. " Come in!" I yelled as Charles appeared in the door way. "You ladies ready, we got a flight to catch my movers will see thatvall your things makes flight as well." he stated " I also took the liberty of getting your pasports and papers ready." he smiled " thank you Charles." I said while giving him a hug. We left and got into the limo that was waiting outside. We drove to the air port and boarded first class and our flight was to Italy. I was so excited this could be the most exciting time in my life. I took seats with Charles and Lisa took the one infront of us,sometime during the flight I fell asleep on his shoulder still wearing my ancestors special dress.

This is my first try at this so please look over some errors. I hope you all enjoy my story. :) Leave me comments