-9-

I entered the Psych-Ward quietly, it was early in the morning, and no one was around. I couldn't sleep, so I decided to waste my time wisely instead of rolling around till morning. I pulled off Senjuro's cover, seeing the small boy curled in on himself in the back corner. His hair was glowing fiery colors, and I noticed his finger tips had an ashy look to them. I knocked on the bars lightly, causing him to sit up instantly and his eyes to look around frantically. His eyes were the same fiery colors as his hair, only glowing slightly duller than his hair.

"Hey, hey... Shhhh..." I whispered, using my phone for light so he'd get a better view of me. "I'm here to get you and your brother out."

"You... You know Onii-chan?" Senjuro spoke softly, eyes shining brighter with hope. So, he isn't mute.

"Not yet, but I'm hoping you'll show me him," I explained through a tired smile, unlocking his cage.

He looked around wearily. "I'm not supposed to be out of my cage at this time of night..."

I held a hand out. "Well, it's okay because you're no longer going to be living here."

"What?"

"I want to bring you and your brother home with me to my other kiddos. I think you'll like them." I watched as he slowly walked over to me, but before he took my hand he spoke again.

"Are you the kind woman who's been taking all of us home? I heard Tanjiro leave the other day..." Senjuro explained.

I nodded. "Yes, I took Tanjiro home with me so he could be reunited with his sister. I have six of the demons who used to reside here, currently with me, including Tanjiro."

Senjuro reached out, taking my hand and pulling me gently. "Then I trust you... You haven't been hostile to any of us, and you don't give off any violent energy..."

That's because you can't sense my energy... I smiled at his words, not shocked when he stopped in front of the same white swinging doors I went into the other day. Senjuro pushed, but then huffed when the doors didn't move. I chuckled silently, unlocking one and forcing it open and motioning him in, following after him.

I watched as he turned his nose up, sniffing and b-lining it to the third cage in. He tugged me along, and I was thankful for my quick reflexes. I wasn't shocked when I heard shuffling from inside the cage. They probably recognize their scents...

I crouched down, rubbing Senjuro's cheek softly. "This one?"

The boy nodded, leaning into my hand and a soft rumbling left his throat. I chuckled when his cheeks turned pink and he looked away embarrassed. "Sorry..."

I stood, patting his head. "Nothing to be sorry about, Sunflower."

I pulled the covering off, throwing a hand up to cover my face when a clawed hand swiped at me. I heard Senjuro gasp as I brought my arm down, seeing blood oozing out of the new cuts. I guess not sleeping affects my reaction time... Noted.

"Father...!" Senjuro called, looking at me worryingly as I stared at my arm. "I-I'm sorry ab-about h-him!"

I waved Senjuro off, meeting the same type of eyes the boy had, but filled with rage. However, only the ends of the male's hair were glowing a ruby red, lots of fire-like markings on his arms, plus what looked like burns. "You're quick, I'll give you that. Barely had enough time to cover my face."

"