-20-

I was thankful Gyutaro let me go after what just happened, but also annoyed that he forced me to take him with me. It didn't take long to find Morito either, and he quickly hopped into the back of the van with more than the two files I asked for.

"What are the extra files for?" I asked, quickly reversing and heading back towards my home.

"They're the ones Sanemi took yesterday. You forgot to grab them earlier, so I did."

I nodded. "Sorry."

"Nah, nah. You good." He replied, soon releasing a long breath. "I can't believe she'd do that..."

"I fucking can. She's insane." I seethed, ignoring Gyutaro's confused look.

Morito nodded. "I disabled all the cameras, too. Well, with the help of a friend..."

A strong aura made itself known, and I looked in the mirror to see a hulking figure sitting next to Morito. "Mori, just who the fuck did you let get in my van?"

"Y/n, meet Gyomei. Gyomei, meet Y/n." I blinked.

"Hey, Titan." I saw Gyomei frown at the nickname, causing me to sigh. "It's nothing bad, I give all my friends and family nicknames."

"I'm a friend?" Gyomei asked.

"You consider me family again?" Morito chirped at the same time.

"Yes. To both of those questions." I replied, fixing my gaze on Gyomei. He had scars littering his body- including his four arms, his eyes were a solid black with what I'd assume as blood running out of them, and he had four arms. He also had two longer horns sticking out of his temples and two smaller ones on his forehead. "Are you okay?"

"Since I helped destroy the cameras, I want a favor." He answered, ignoring my question. "You see, I heard you and Morito talking about the bombing earlier today. All of my friends are in the Non-Adoptable Ward, and you've been brought up numerous times in each one of our conversations."

"The whole ward knows about you?" Gyutaro's eyes were wide in shock.

"Yeah, apparently I'm famous." I replied sarcastically.

"I was afraid everyone would despise the idea of getting adopted, but you've managed to get one of the most stubborn demons to come back with you." Gyomei finished, never breaking eye contact with me through the rear-view mirror. "Sanemi was bound to be the biggest challenge, but you were able to convince him. However, I also know there's one other demon that will be a bit of a struggle to persuade."

"And who's this?" I sighed. This shit is getting too complicated. I just wanna get all these demons out of there, kill that bitch, then disappear peacefully.

"His name is Obanai. I know you've adopted his wife, and if you would be able to bring her in, Obanai would come willingly." Gyomei explained. Mitsuri...? "Y/n, I'm going to tell you everything about the two remaining demons in the Non-Adoptable Ward, and when that woman fixes the cameras- which should be maybe three days max- they need to be out of there."

I nodded along with what he was saying. "You do realize there is a whole other ward, correct?"

He paused. "What? The Unavailable Ward?"

"Yeah. I'm saving them, too." I said, determination evident in my voice. "There's only four-... well, three left. I can't just leave them there to rot. Just like there's one more cell in the Women's Ward and two in the Non-Adoptable."

Gyomei pursed his lips. "I understand. You are clearly a strong willed person."

"I'm choosing to take that as a compliment." I replied, pulling back up to the house.