-19-

"If you two don't stop bickering, I swear I'll-"

"What are you gonna do? HUH?" Sanemi jeered.

"YEAH!"

'Sunshine, hold Makomo and Giyu back in their seats for me real quick.'

'Okay, Mama.'

I reached over, holding Sabito back as I slammed on the breaks suddenly, both Saenmi and Inosuke letting out a shriek. The car was silent when they sat back up, looking out their windows, embarrassed.

"Are we done?" I asked, calmly.

"Yes." Sanemi and Inosuke responded quickly.

I heard chuckles from Sabito and Tanjiro, Makomo and Giyu covering their amused expressions with their hands. "The hell do you guys think you're laughing a-"

I sent a sharp glare through the rear-view mirror, successfully quieting Sanemi. With a sigh, I finally put the car in park, and everyone climbed out. I smiled as everyone marveled up at the house, slowly pushing Sanemi forward and to climb the stairs.

As I went to knock, Tanjiro simply barged in and flopped on the couch, causing me to laugh. "I'm home, everyone!"

There were various replies of greetings, but I noticed Giyu and Sanemi freeze, smelling the air.

"Shinobu...?"

"Kanae...?"

Both of them muttered at the same time, glancing over to me. I raised a brow. "You know my girls?"

"You know our partners?" Both them retorted, realization dawning on me.

"Ohhhh," I shook my head at my stupidity. "Dear! Sweetheart!"

"Yes, Y/n?" The both asked, peeking their head out of the kitchen, eyes locking on their partners. "Oh, my god..."

Kanae ran from the kitchen, Sanemi meeting her halfway and sharing a passionate kiss. Shinobu all but leapt onto Giyu who held her tightly, hiding his- probably- tearful expression in her neck. I smiled at the scene, motioning the others to follow me as I picked Tanjiro's sleeping form up from the couch.

I quickly dropped Tanjiro off in his room, letting him sleep some more. Then I led the siblings up to the new floor, opening the door to a suit- smaller than Rengoku's, but still big enough for them. "This will be your suite unless Makomo moves to the floors where most of the girls sleep, which is right below the main one. The main floor is where the kids and I sleep, this floor is for new guests, but will probably turn into where most of the men will sleep."

"Thank you..." Makomo said softly, hugging me quickly before scampering off to a room.

I stood frozen for a second before I smiled, turning to Sabito.

"You're weird." He stated.

I rolled my eyes. "How flattering."

"No-" he sighed. "Not like that. I can tell you're powerful, but at the same time, I can't sense anything about you." I shrugged, smirking with my K-9's. His eyes widened before nodding. "Oh. That's why."

I laughed, patting his shoulder. As I went to leave, he caught my wrist and tugged me back. "Um, can I help you?"

"Thank you." He said honestly, kissing my hand before leaving the room, leaving me stunned. I need a vacation. I thought, shaking my head and leaving the room successfully this time.

As I walked down the stairs and passed my room, I sensed a presence. I opened my door, peering in and seeing Gyutaro laying on my bed. "Hey?"

"Oh, hi, Y/n." He replied, rubbing his eyes as he sat up.