-18-

I stopped walking, receiving a strange look from Sanemi. 'YOU DID WHAT?!'

'Yeah... we're outside of the ward you're in right now.'

I ran to the door, opening it harshly and placing my hands on my hips, glaring at Tanjiro who looked away whistling. "What were you thinking?"

"I was being helpful-" he tried to answer in a confident tone, only to end up getting interrupted.

"The hell do you mean?! It was my idea!" Inosuke yelled, glaring at Tanjiro who smiled sheepishly at me. I should've known better... Tanjiro would always take the blame for his friends.

Looking over Inosuke, he had black hair with blue tips tied into a low ponytail. He stared back at me with vibrant green eyes, with horns poking out of his shoulders.

(A/N: only the horns on the shoulders, don't mind the ones on the face

(A/N: only the horns on the shoulders, don't mind the ones on the face.)

I sighed. "Get in here." Inosuke turned his chin up at me, but Tanjiro listened and Makomo followed slowly. "Pookie, if you don't get in here, someone's bound to think you escaped... which you technically did."

"Pookie? WHO ARE YOU CALLING POOKIE?!" He roared, glaring.

"Shut up you little brat!" I heard Sanemi groan, an idea forming in my head. Two hot-heads, both seem like the type to love a fight...

"Hey, Pookie, Sanemi over there thinks you're weak." I shrugged, laughing victoriously in my head as Inosuke marched inside and towards Sanemi.

"What? No I didn't!" Sanemi argued, glaring at me, but soon understood my motives. He squinted at me, as if saying, 'you owe me'.

I let Sanemi and Inosuke tussle it out, neither really injuring the other. It was more like a petty cat fight. I looked over to Makomo who seemed very uneasy, constantly glancing over to a different cell. I walked over to her, smiling. "Hello, Darling. I'm Y/n."

Makomo had two blue flowers on her left cheek and a red horn coming out of her head on the right side. Her hair was a shimmering black, with baby blue eyes.