chapter two ; first time meeting...

-

Me and Yella enter inside the label I'm already starting to get super nervous for no reason. I need to calm the fuck down.

"Yo! This is my cuz who I was talking about."Yella says to everybody. "Damn."Most of them checking me out.

"I'm Dre."He gives me his hand I dab him up he had on black and white adidas jacket on with black jeans. He's okay I gotta be honest. "Dannylynn but call me Danny."

"I'm Cube what up."Cube had on a black cap on wearing a dark blue sweatshirt with blue jeans.

"I'm Danny."She says again.

A short man was seat down on the couch drinking whisky he had on black and white shirt with a black long sleeve underneath dark blue jeans. He has Jheri curls on with a white sox cap. He's cute.

He notices me looking at me up and down he gets up with a face with no emotion. "I'm Eazy you can call me that or E. Or Eric."He dabs me up.

"Okay, Eric."

"Show us Whatchu you got aight."Cube joins in I open up my notebook I did a verse to them my voice was a little deep not like my real voice. I really liked rapping and doing rhymes.

"Aight Aight."

"Damn! Girl! Y'know how to do rhymes!"Cube laughs dabbing everybody up.

"I told you guys! You guys did not believe that a girl would rap better than the guys we know."Yella says to all of his guy friends. "Yella you're a fucking genius."

"A female rapper? Huh?"E says to me.

"Yeah and?"

"Nothin' wrong about that. When Yella told me I couldn't believe it but damn y'know how to fuckin' rap."He says to me straight up.

"Thank you. You rap?"

"Fuck no. I'm just doing my credit paying for the label and shit."Eric says to me he didn't really seem like a rapper to me.

The New York guys we're inside the booth about to do a song called 'Boyz n the hood' apparently it isn't turning out how it's supposed to be.

"What the fuck is gankin'? The fuck is a 64'?"

"It's a car? A 6'4 is a car. Gankin' is when you jack somebody. It's not a big deal it just sounds better."

"Yo man it's too much for radio play? Who gives a fuck about Compton anyway."He chuckles looking back at his homeboys.

"Hold the fuck up. Hold up man. Ay y'all got somethin' to say about Compton? Cause we might have a problem up in this bitch. Huh? No. Do the lyrics because I'm really loosing my patience aight so stop fuckin' playing with me."He says to the three guys in the booth damn theses East mother fuckers are getting on my nerves for real.

"I ain't with this shit. Fuck this shit."

"Fuck this Jheri cap bull shit."He said to them straight up.

"N fuck you! Wearing a cap ain't gonna make you LL Cool J!"Cube yelled a fight damnit.

"The fuck gon' do about it?"