chapter fourteen ; just something sweet

A/N; school has me stressing ughhh sorry for not posting I've been trying!!

I kept on thinking about what my mother told me this woman is just pure drama I can't believe Anthony gave her the phone number I'm using, I guess he probably believed her lies...I can't blame him she would also trick me and Manny,I grew up and finally realize she didn't care about me and my family at all just only herself, but it still hurts me I've always wanted a Mom.

I'm inside the hotel room crying while the others were partying probably with some groupies out there. Michel'le isn't here I have no one to talk to you. I heard a door knock I wipe my tears away fixing my potion.

"It's open!"

It's Eric.

He smiles at me and sits down next to me it look like he notice that I was crying. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing..."

"Stop lyin' I know you."

"Just my moms y'know. Using me for money and shit. I fucking hate that her so much, she makes me and my brothers life shitty."I told him straight up I felt like I needed to talk to somebody about this.

"Why what did she say?"

"She started telling me that my rap shit is not worth it saying I'm not gonna make it I'm gonna fail at it. Nobody won't listen to me shit like that, I hate that puta."I look down at my feet's that are covered with black socks. I have on a ponytail wearing my dark blue hoodie having a white t shirt underneath my hoodie and sweatpants just something comfortable.

"Don't listen to her. You have talent, she's just trying to get inside your head. You have bunch of records sold ruthless getting on top, ya mother don't know shit."He chuckles making me chuckle a little of what he said.

"She tried to sell Me and Manny for a pack of cigarettes this one time. She calls me ugly all the time .. but Once she did that my father reported her he won full custody over us That woman is crazy but.. I don't know why I still love her,"I hold my tears back and a strong knot feeling in my throat after saying what I told him.

"You shouldn't love someone that doesn't love you back, Dannylynn.. I know it's hard but at least try,"

"Yeah.,"

"Why aren't you with ya groupies? Hm??"

"I rather be with you baby."He smirks at me basically flirting with me..Once he call me baby I felt butterflies inside of my stomach..Did he just call me baby?! Was the only thing I thought.

"Calling me baby now? Hm."

"Why is it wrong?"He asked curiously he knew I was joking around with him. " Nah,"

Me and him kept on talking about random things he kept on making laugh and smile. My feelings towards Eric are getting bigger each day!! And it sucks.

"Don't listen what your moms says you're beautiful aight?"He makes extreme eye contact with me i stare at his chocolate brown eyes and he stare at mine.

"Aight.."I whisper I didn't realize how close our faces we were, He gently lifts my chin with his index finger that's until I felt his soft plump lips on my lips i wide my eyes cause I couldn't believe that Eric just kissed me..