chapter fifteen ; tyree death

-

The all of them were chilling outside in the hotel playing dominoes. "Ah!"

"Put that shit up!"Ren said to Eric the all of them laughed. Danny notices that Eric was staring at her.

"Excuse me..I'm sorry I don't need to be the bared of bad news.."Jerry hands Eric a paper the all of them look at the paper it was the FBI..

"Oh shit.."

"This is the mother fucking FBI..the fuck I'm I supposed to not care about this?!"Eric says in a kind of worried tone and looks back at Jerry.

"The FBI they coming after us too? I mean what the letter say Jerry?"Dre asked Jerry as he looks at the letter.

"Uhh basically uh.. A song recorded by a rap group N.w.a. On their album 'Straight Outta Compton' encourages violence, against law enforcement advocating violence and against is wrong and we the law enforcement community take exception through such action."Jerry reads the letter to all of them Danny was not shocked that shit was gonna happen.

"Fuck that!"

"Fuck the law enforcement. We got freedom of speech the fuck can they do to us?"Cube said in a angry tone.

"Right..You wanna provoke them and find out because this is a warning cube..and it's about Fuck The Police in particular so uhh I think we should not maybe play that song right now.."Jerry told them again and also telling them not to play the song.

"Not play what? Fuck that Jerry!"Everyone disagreeing to what Jerry thought.

"I just said we retire it for now..it is reasonably worded threat this isn't the street bullshit. This isn't the Crips and Bloods this is the federal government theses guys can come after us in million different ways and I don't even want to know. Why provoke them?"Jerry not agreeing of they wanted to do.

"Maybe if it was LAPD I'll maybe be a little worried we can't make them tell us what to do."Cube says again to Jerry. He speaks again Eric interrupted them.

"Wait Wait! Maybe none of us should be worried..Maybe we should be happy."Eazy said to the all of them and rubbing his hands.

"What you mean E?"

"See right here it's a gift.."

"It's the FBI? Whatchu talking bout?"Dre said.

"This is free publicity for n.w.a. We take this to the press and showed them what type of intimidation discrimination the harassment we dealing with our government."E told them all giving the all of them an idea.

"I like that."

"If that's what you wanna do.."Jerry speaks again.

"That's what we wanna do Jerry!"

"You good?"

"Yeah.."

"Hate to the barrier of bad news..Got you again!"Dre slams the domino to the table while everyone yells.

"Wait a minute!"