chapter twelve ; tour

••

Narrator POV

E got out of his car with a huge black bag that he has carrying on his right hand and another one he's wearing a black and white button up flannel with guess dark blue jeans having white sneakers on, his Compton hat on top of his Jheri curls.

"Gettin' ready to get out of here guys."Eric said dabbing up Jerry. "What's going on? What do you have on that bag?"

"Oh this? Look?"He pulls out a AK Brian smacks his lips and couldn't believe what he just saw.

"Are you kidding me? Gosh Eric are you out of your mind?,"Jerry said to him crazy "What?"E says.

"You can't take that in bus."Jerry says again to him while Brian looks around making sure nobody saw.

"How am I suppose to protect myself? When I'm running around through texas and fuckin' Tennessee. Where the rich n are at. You get me?"E said to him while Jerry calms him down.

"I got you. Okay? But I'm not gonna let you take this in this bus. Are you out of your Goddamn mind Eric? Use your fuckin' head."Jerry tried to convince while E didn't listen what was coming out of his mouth. I mean nobody can tell him what to do.

"Jerry. Look, just take care of business aight? Look get the bags and put 'em in. You feel better? Aight! Take it easy Jerry! It's fine! Don't worry so much about it!"Jerry said to him and leaving him behind entering the tour bus.

"Jerry you better deal with this."Brian says walking away to his car.

Danny gets inside the tour bus grabs herself small bag of chips. She watches Michel'le enter the bus.

"What up girl!"Dannylynn says to her while Michel'le sits next to her. The two girls we're talking for a little until Dre came in.

"Hey baby."He smiles at her the both gave each other peak kisses on the lips.

"Ooo theirs food in here."Cube comes in grabbing himself a strawberry. "Hell yeaaa!"Yella smiles.

"Aight we got five cities and five days. Okay? You're gonna be tired, hungry, grumpy and smelly. And guess what? I don't give a shit. As long as you guys do that I'll give y'all the showers sleep and eat."Jerry said to the all of them. And all of them we're listening to what Jerry has said.

"Man what bout the bitches?"E asked. "Really the only thing you care about is bitches?"Danny asked looking at him. "Yeah Danny!"

"Of course we do."Yella joins in.

"What? Eazy shut up."Michel'le says to him.

"That, you're going to have to do on your own. Bitches aren't my job let's roll!"Jerry tells the bus driver

-

Houston , Texas

Eazy!
A little louder come on!
Eazy!
Come on make some noise!
Eazy!
'Ey yo Ren, let's do this
People from everywhere gather around
Checkin' out the sound, that Eazy is throwin' down With some help from Ren and Dre
Makin' a way with dope styles, yo Eazy, what ya gotta say?

Eric comes out of the stage ready to do his verse everyone scream's especially the fan girls. Danny watches him coming in the stage.

A miracle of modern creation
Eazy E's on the set, hyped up with the bass and
A little bit of what ya love
From a brother who's smooth like a criminal, I mean subliminal
Otherwise known as a villain
Because I'm ruthless, when I spot a sucka, I kill 'em
But most I think know not to deal with me
Yo, it's obvious, tell 'em who you came to see
Eazy!
Everybody come on!
Eazy!
A little louder, say it!
Eazy!
Come on say it, say it, say it!
Eazy!
Come on, come on, come on, come on!

Houston was aight way more different than Cali a lot of Mexicans live here though. Danny is rapping her verse she was hella surprise that they knew the lyrics of the song. (Song by Nas)

Keepin' this Schweppervescent street ghetto essence inside us 'Cause it provides us with the proper insight to guide us Even though we know, somehow we all gotta go But as long as we leavin' thievin'
We'll be leavin' with some kind of dough
So, until that day we expire and turn to vapors Me and my capers will be somewhere stackin' plenty papers Keepin' it real, packin' steel, gettin' high
'Cause life's a bitch and then you die
Life's a bitch and then you die, that's why we get high 'Cause you never know when you're gonna go Life's a bitch and then you die, that's why we puff lye 'Cause you never know when you're gonna go Life's a bitch and then you die, that's why we get high 'Cause you never know when you're gonna go Life's a bitch and then you die, that's why we puff lye

She finishes the lyrics everybody screams for her She is hella excited that they knew the lyrics. It was her most popular song from the album.

"Yo what ya gotta do?"Cube asked.

"Gotta get stupid."E starts doing this goofy dance which was hella funny.

"What ya gotta do E?"He starts moving his arms doing this silly dance. "Haha!"Cube laughs.

"Yeah! Make sum noise for Eazy muthafuckin e!"Ren yells in the mic everybody cheering for him.

"Compton in the house."

"Yo good job everyone!"Jerry says to the all of them everybody dabs each other up.

A/N: this chapter is kind of short but hope you enjoy this chapter sorry it's trashy 😭 I'm not going to school tmrrrrrrrr I can't wait till I get out of hell Frr