chapter six ; skateland

•••

"I'll see on Monday doe."Danny says to Diana as she leaves to get in her bus. School finally ended for the day it was Friday the favorite day. N.w.a and the posses album just got release. Everybody is pissed about this whole gangsta rap thing. And Aniyah is releasing a record until next year.

"Hey sir."She looks at the bus drivers he says hello back to her she lays down having the both of her legs on the seat her back and head on the window, she takes out her notebook began writing rhymes.

"What up girl."My brother friend dabs me up her up and Danny doing the same thing. "Oh shit what's up."

The bus begins students talking in the background music playing from the bus driver. She puts on her head phones playing some oldies. She was the third one to get off.

She gets up on her seat walking to get off the bus she says bye to him. Kids were playing outside lots of them. Probably cause it's Friday.

"Pass the ball fat ass!"A kid yells.

She enters inside her house Anthony was watching tv with two friends of his.

"Hey sis."

"Hey Anthony."

Oh shit. That was until she remembered that she is gonna perform with guys in Skateland. Eric mentioned that they gotta wear black for no reason. She changes into a black tight long sleeve with some blue jeans having black and white high top converse.

Skateland

She sat down next to Yella who has a girl on top of his lap. All of them we're on him. A man named Jerry apparently is their new manger?

"Hey fellas and Danny.."Eazy comes by getting all of them their attention. "Y'all got any idea why I asked y'all to wear all black? Cause we're a all star group. That means we gotta act like one, dress like one."All of them look at Yella who was wearing a Lakers shirt.

"You mind telling me what the fuck happened in your situation?"

"Man kiss my ass this is only clean shit I got."He looks at his lakers shirt. "He doesn't even wash his clothes his mom does."Danny exposes him.

"Man! Why you gotta out me like that!"Yella throws a chip at her while the guys were laughing.

E threw a shirt at him. "This is the last time I look out for your ass."

All of them were cracking at jokes about Jerry making fun of him expect Eric. They stopped until E started laughing.

"Y'all finished?"He asked all serious. "This man been out there trying to get us recognition, money for Ruthless."

"Okay and then what E?"Dre asked. Michel'le was with him sitting on his lap.

" He gets twenty percent and we cut eighty percent. I know it may not seem that much but that's how mangers work."they heard the announcer calling for their names. People cheering.

"Okay guys, they want n.w.a? Let's give 'em N.W.A!
Aight?"

"Aight!"

"Let's go get this moneyyy!"All of them got up to go perform to the stage Danny is hella nervous. After Cube did his part it was Aniyah.

You need a foo with money, so you get a dope man Juice that fool for as much as you can She likes his car and he get with her
Got a black eye 'cause the dope man hit her
Let that slide and you pay it no mind
Find that he's slapping you all the time
But that's OK 'cause he's so rich
And you ain't nothing but a dope man's bitch
Do what he say and you keep your mouth shut Poppin' that trash might get you fucked up Will sit and cry if the dope man strike you
He don't give a fuck, he got two just like you
There's a another girl in the dope man's life

Once she did that part everyone was cheering for her it got her more hyped up. Once we finished it everyone sat this random couch celebrating what they just did.

"The stage was jumping so much I thought the needles about to jump off the record!"Dre laughs while saying it.

"Yo, I was trippin' off them knowing the words though, though. That shit was crazy."Cube dabs all of us. He ain't wrong. Danny is quiet not saying nothing they all we're talking.

"Hey, y'all, I'm telling you, Compton is definitely on the map, yo."Ren said. "Damn right."

This random man came by, by the looks of it Aniyah didn't like him.

"What up Suge."

"If you need my services, let me know."He says to him.

"I don't think we gonna need bodyguards, man. We might got that covered."Eric smiles that was until he noticed Aniyah being all quiet.

"Who's that quiet beautiful lady right there?"

"That's my cuz."Yella says.

"I'm Suge Knight."He grabs her hand gently giving her a kiss. She grossed out.

"I'm Danny..."

"Look, I just came here to give my people hopes. I got people waiting on me."He dabs up Eric, Jerry came out of nowhere.

"Excuse me."Jerry introduces them to a man named Brian Turner. Saying that it was amazing work.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow."Danny says to them she walks to her place since it wasn't that fair away. That was until a cop came by.

Danny POV

"Fuck."

"Got anywhere else to go?"A white cop came by fuck. Let's hope he doesn't shoot me. Cops have been shooting Mexican/Americans since day one.

"Home. It's around the corner."

"I'm gonna need you to turn around. So I can see any signs of drugs."I rolled my eyes when he said that.

"Why do I need to turn around?"

"Turn around beaner. Right now!"He yells i did what he said. "I don't want you to be calling that word."

"I can call you whatever I want. So shut up wet bag."He said to me. He pats everywhere I didn't have drugs.

"I told you. Always accusing shit."I look at him and up and down. "Whatever. Get the fuck home now before I arrest you probably gonna get deported if I do."

••