chapter four ; n.w.a and the posses

••

weeks later

They formed a new group called n.w.a with Eazy, Yella, Cube, Ren and Dre. They decided to add few people they knew from the neighborhood the posse included n.w.a, The fila fresh crew, Arabian Prince, D.O.C, Krazzy Dee and Me. I know. Not forgetting that Boyz N The Hood blew the fuck up!

The guys thought it was a good idea for me to in the album as well since I write dope ass rhymes. I've written most of the songs from the album we're making just now.

Ruthless is already set up it isn't that big but it's still cool either way at least it isn't at the garage. Eric found a new manger for N.W.A Jerry Heller.

I've met him a cool man. Right now we're at the studio working on the album We already finished Boyz N The Hood, Tuffest Man Alive, 8 ball from Eazy and Ren. We're about Work on Dope Man Me and Cube we're gonna do this song.

Yo, Dre! Kick in the bass!

[ Cube]
It was once said by a man who couldn't quit
Dope man please, can I have another hit?
The dope man said "Cluck, I don't give a shit
If your girl kneel down and suck my dick"
It all happened and the guy tried to choke her!

Cube finished his verse it was almost about to mine turn. Damn.

it's all about money
10 piece for a 10, base pipe comes free
If people out there are not hip to the fact
If you see somebody gettin' money for crack he's theDope man, dope man (Hey, man, give me a hit)Dope man, dope man (Yo man, fuck that shit)Dope man, dope man (We just can't quit) Dope man, dope man (Well suck this, bitch)

[ Dre ]
Wait a minute, wait a minute, who the fuck are you talking to? Do you know who the fuck I am? Man, I can't believe this shit This bitch is tryna gank me Yo, I will slap you upside your head with nine inches of limp dick

My turn. I went inside the studio about to fuck this shit up. Everybody was looking at me in the booth. The beats began to play.

[Me]
You need a foo with money, so you get a dope man Juice that fool for as much as you can She likes his car and he get with her
Got a black eye 'cause the dope man hit her
Let that slide and you pay it no mind
Find that he's slapping you all the time
But that's OK 'cause he's so rich
And you ain't nothing but a dope man's bitch
Do what he say and you keep your mouth shut Poppin' that trash might get you fucked up Will sit and cry if the dope man strike you
He don't give a fuck, he got two just like you
There's a another girl in the dope man's life

[ Cube ]
Not quite a bitch but far from a wife
Just call her Strawberry and everybody know
Strawberry, Strawberry is the neighborhood hoe Do anything for a hit or two Give the bitch a rock, she fuck the whole damn crew
It might be your wife and it might make you sick Come home and see her mouth on the dope man's dick

Me and Cube finished rest of the first after I got out of the booth everybody dab me up. My dad doesn't really care I'm doing this shit. My brothers thinks it's cool.

"Only a three more songs and we're finished with this bitch."Dre sighs. "Cool."

"You did great."Eazy complimented.

"Yeah. Girl you know to rap. Never heard a female rap like that."D.o.c dabs me up I did the same thing. Their was female rappers out there but it would be like full of dancing. I love hearing those type of songs.

"Hey guys."A squeaky voice joined in i turn around it was michel'le. "Brought the food y'all wanted."
I wanted Birra tacos I love Mexican food.

"Baby you are a food group all on your own,"Eazy says to her. "Eazy shut up!"

I saw Dre glaring at him. Me and her have been getting close lately I talk to her about boy stuffs. Her and Dre just recently been dating. He broken up with his girl friend that he had, just for her. Bunch of girls were at this place. Not to mention that Eazy has like three or four kids I met them before. Dre has about three kids. The phone began ringing and E answered it.

"Hello? Oh okay... I'll let him know. Dre it's for you."

"Who is it?"

"It's uh.. Lavetta."He stopped kissing Michel'le and stood up to answer the phone. "Hello?..Right Now? Are you serious?"

"Uhm..The girl that just called she's pregnant with my baby. She's in labor and I gotta be there."

"Go handle your business."She look disappointed he kisses her on the cheek. "bye baby."

"He should've told me."Michel'le says to me i gave her a look. "Yeah."

"You shut the fuck up pale bastard!"E fighting with Yella both of them have been fighting for like ten minutes about who knows to gamble better.

"No you shut the fuck up leprechaun."Yella basically calling him short. He is super short.

"He ain't wrong."I joined in.

"Both you y'all some bunch of bitches."He throws us McDonald's fries at us. I threw some back.

"You three are acting like bunch of kids."Michel'le laughs at the three of us.

Hours Later

Eazy Pov

It was night time the all of us decided to go outside drink, smoke having fun y'know.

"Watch I can do that way better than you."Ren tells me who was skateboarding Danny is sitting down on the sidewalk ground drinking a forty talking to Michel'le.

"You don't know to skate?"I asked skating to her. "Used to skate."

"Try."I get off the skateboard I'm not even gonna lie Danny is cute but Yella has told me if I try anything with her he'll "kill me" he thinks I'll play around with
her. I mean I am a player. I gotta be honest. But nah I don't feel like with Danny she's just pretty.She begins skateboarding. She's wearing a strap bunch of colors crop top with a high rise jeans with a black belt on, she has her nails done which are dark red.

"See asshole I told you."She gives me the skateboarding smiling at me her right deep dimple showing.

"I'm back."Dre comes by with bunch of beers and a two bags of chips.

"I missed you."Michel'le comes by both of them making out. "Ew."Danny grossed out.

"For real."I said to her.